Gin Lee - 我不是你的觀賞魚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Gin Lee - 我不是你的觀賞魚




我不是你的觀賞魚
I'm Not Your Fish
一尾魚 一輩子 一個箱
A fish, a lifetime, a tank,
一呎深 三呎寬 造成幸福的圍牆
Three feet deep, three feet wide, a wall of happiness,
還寵愛我好比愛侶一樣
Spoiled like a lover.
翻個身 轉個圈 自由以你為上
Flip over, turn around, free to obey you,
一對手 捉太緊 操控靈魂及去向
A pair of hands, held too tightly, controlling my soul and direction,
和誰接吻亦極之牽強
Kissing anyone is far-fetched.
餘生衝不出三呎人生 這種戀愛是囚困
Never escape my three-foot life, this love is a prison,
快要吻死我 給你讚賞都不興奮
Almost suffocating me with kisses, your compliments fail to excite,
情感不必供給你娛賓
Emotions are not meant to be your entertainment,
溫室之中殺生 我窩心得氣憤
Killing me with kindness in this greenhouse, I'm furious.
很美好 很理想 這個箱
It's beautiful, it's perfect, this tank,
給我水 給我飽 令人自卑的慈祥
Giving me water, feeding me, a condescending kindness,
還體貼到水影佈滿假象
Even thoughtfully decorating it with fake plants.
溫暖感 親切感 未能靠你衡量
Warmth and intimacy, not measured by you,
當你好 非我好 感覺和諧但勉強
When you're good, I'm not, harmony forced and strained,
誰人要你用善心供養
Who needs your pity?
餘生衝不出三呎人生 這種戀愛是囚困
Never escape my three-foot life, this love is a prison,
快要吻死我 給你讚賞都不興奮
Almost suffocating me with kisses, your compliments fail to excite,
情感不必供給你娛賓
Emotions are not meant to be your entertainment,
稍稍觀賞我也動魄驚心 佔有慾令愛剩餘怨恨
Observing me is thrilling enough, possession turns love into resentment.
自由地自然才屬我 絕情地熱情沒結果
Freedom is my nature, ruthless passion leads nowhere.
溫柔的空間都只有責任 溫馨的把我終生都被困
Gentle space filled only with duty, cozy confines trap me for life,
回復我的廣闊天邊海角 餘生不甘心失去人生
Restore my vast horizon, I refuse to lose my life to this,
鬆開這擁抱放過我身心 我呼吸不了怎麼可接吻
Release this embrace, let my body and soul go, I can't breathe, how can I kiss you?
愛得更深 怨得更深
Love grows deeper, resentment grows deeper.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Ying Qi Feng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.