Gordon feat. 蛋堡 - White Noise (feat. Soft Lipa) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Gordon feat. 蛋堡 - White Noise (feat. Soft Lipa)




White Noise (feat. Soft Lipa)
White Noise (feat. Soft Lipa)
一個晚上對付幾個夢
One night, dealing with several dreams,
平凡不過像是小菜一碟
Ordinary, like a small side dish.
剛爬出來的被窩 留下一個洞
The warmth I just crawled out of, leaving a hole,
差點忽略生活中的細節
Almost overlooking the details of life.
還沒穿過的我的Air 你的Foams
My unworn Airs, your Foams,
還有幾雙小孩子的新鞋
And a few pairs of new kids' shoes.
得小心哪些人為名利變的corny
Gotta watch out for those who get corny for fame,
距離太近只會結下心結
Too close a distance only ties knots in the heart.
省下廢話因為那不值錢
Saving my breath, 'cause it's worthless,
輪到我說的時候麻煩恕我直言
When it's my turn to speak, pardon my bluntness.
為了追上我的腳步 花費了十年
To catch up to my pace, it took them ten years,
荒廢了十年 別對自己食言
Ten years wasted, don't break your promises to yourself.
天才剛要亮的樣子多麽動人
The way the dawn breaks is so touching,
像整顆地球好小 跟著思想
Like the whole earth is so small, following my thoughts,
連我都能夠縱橫
Even I can roam freely.
像我也祈求眾神 可能沒聽見
Like me, praying to the gods, maybe unheard.
小到像是白噪 不用假裝哀悼
Small like white noise, no need to feign mourning,
卻又被它纏繞 是催眠還是干擾
Yet entangled by it, is it hypnosis or interference?
如果可以忘卻 擬定我的戰略
If I could forget, I'd formulate my strategy,
像佛家說的幻滅 在一個人的半夜
Like the Buddhist concept of disillusionment, in the dead of night, alone.
熱咖啡早就泡好 但是忘了喝
Hot coffee brewed long ago, but forgotten,
趁感覺一到我就趕緊上了車
As soon as the feeling hit, I hopped in the car.
像是通勤 沒有目的地的乘客
Like a commuter, a passenger without a destination,
我精心打扮卻被看成惡 fuck
I dressed up meticulously, yet seen as some evil fuck.
原諒我的文字粗俗難登大雅之堂
Forgive my vulgar words, unfit for elegant halls,
沒得到你的青睞那算我失常
If I didn't get your favor, consider me deranged.
不屑跟誰掛勾 尤其中飽私囊的
Disdainful of associating with anyone, especially those lining their pockets,
像是迷航 叫聲兄弟提防提防
Like being lost at sea, calling out "Brother, beware, beware!"
面具下的表情肯定有點出入
The expression beneath the mask must be a bit off,
鬼推磨的迷惑了像是巫術
Bewildered by the endless grind, like witchcraft.
十一二月葉子掉光只剩枯木
November, December, leaves gone, only bare trees remain,
像最後一擲孤注
Like a final, desperate gamble.
冬天對你像是考驗 尤其是寒冷
Winter is a test for you, especially the cold,
感覺要是少了我的話那就不完整
It feels incomplete without me, you know.
你把溫度拿走了謝絕閒雜人等
You took away the warmth, refusing all outsiders,
讓我拿走該拿的部分請他們省省
Let me take what's mine, tell them to save it.
You feel me
You feel me?
小到像是白噪 不用假裝哀悼
Small like white noise, no need to feign mourning,
卻又被它纏繞 是催眠還是干擾
Yet entangled by it, is it hypnosis or interference?
如果可以忘卻 擬定我的戰略
If I could forget, I'd formulate my strategy,
像佛家說的幻滅 在一個人的半夜
Like the Buddhist concept of disillusionment, in the dead of night, alone.
當懊悔變得清晰
When regret becomes clear,
壓迫感在近逼
Pressure closing in,
像只剩一人在異地
Like being alone in a foreign land,
像缺了殼的CD
Like a CD without its case.
飲料空罐丟在流理台
Empty drink cans left on the counter,
貓的不堪習慣自己埋
The cat's unbearable habits, buried by itself.
概念偷換我們所以才
Concepts swapped, that's why we
爭執不斷 無法估算
Argue endlessly, impossible to estimate.
讓我除了 憤怒
Leaving me with nothing but anger,
怎麼思考都是模糊的
My thoughts are blurred.
一點波動就知道又要衝突了
A slight ripple and I know we're about to clash again,
任憑電視開著 沒有人在看
The TV's on, but no one's watching.
情緒化為訊號聲響 迴盪
Emotions turn into beeps, echoing in the
濕的浴室踩來踩去帶著腳印
Wet bathroom, footprints everywhere.
困著走不出來卻說這是小病
Trapped, unable to escape, yet calling it a minor ailment.
羨慕忌妒我們哪有那麼好命
Envious, jealous, we're not that lucky,
那些糾結都是唱饒舌的報應
These struggles are the rapper's curse.
只是一些小事 小到像是白噪
Just some small things, small like white noise,
甚至跟我無關 不用假裝哀悼
Not even related to me, no need to feign mourning.
雖然可以忽略 卻又被它纏繞
Though I can ignore it, yet entangled by it,
是催眠還是干擾
Is it hypnosis or interference?
如果可以記得 如果可以忘卻
If I could remember, if I could forget,
擬定了方針 擬定我的戰略
Formulated a guideline, formulated my strategy,
回到現實 像佛家說的幻滅
Back to reality, like the Buddhist concept of disillusionment,
在一個人的半夜
In the dead of night, alone.
Dr. Paper
Dr. Paper
Soft Lipa
Soft Lipa
在一個人的半夜
In the dead of night, alone.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.