Huang Yee Ling - 來去故鄉迺夜市 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Huang Yee Ling - 來去故鄉迺夜市




來去故鄉迺夜市
Strolling through the Night Market of My Hometown
迺来迺去夜市满满好吃物
Strolling through the night market, filled with delicious treats,
遇到小学的同学鼻到故乡的味
I met my elementary school classmate, the taste of my hometown.
厝边头尾拢来迺夜市
Neighbors and friends, all gather at the night market.
迺来迺去去到异乡几落年
Strolling through the night market, I went to a foreign land for many years.
遇到无缘的你带着你的一双孩儿
I met a stranger who brought her two children.
滋味是酸是甘甜
The taste is a mixture of sour and sweet.
爆米香钓金鱼放假大家来团圆
Popcorn, goldfish, and games, everyone gathers during the holidays.
路边摊叫几罐啤酒作伙拿来搬
Order a few cans of beer from the street stall and lift them up together.
月娘圆圆金金看
The moon is full and round, golden and bright.
返来故乡才知我我的故乡无变卦
Returning to my hometown, I realize that my hometown has not changed.
夜市有我的世大嘛有我的婴仔伴
The night market has my childhood, as well as my childhood playmates.
来来去去的人心内打开窗
People come and go with open hearts.
今晚的散步是故乡的时间
Tonight's walk is the time of my hometown.
想起细汉亲切的欧吉桑
Recalling the kind old man of my childhood,
原来大家拢平安
Now I know that everyone is safe and sound.
今夜来去来去迺夜市穿轻拖去
Tonight, I stroll through the night market in slippers.
拜六台湾哈哇伊
Saturday in Taiwan is like Hawaii,
海边吹的风霓虹灯闪闪烁烁
The sea breeze blows, and the neon lights twinkle.
闹热的人情味
The bustling atmosphere is filled with human touch.





Writer(s): 許哲誠, 許常德


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.