Huang Yee Ling - 長崎蝴蝶姑娘 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Huang Yee Ling - 長崎蝴蝶姑娘




長崎蝴蝶姑娘
Nagasaki Butterfly Girl
以前長崎繁華的都市
In the bustling city of Nagasaki of old,
黃昏日頭若照愛人的門口
At dusk, the sun would shine on the doorway of my love,
給人會心憂
Making my heart ache.
給阮想彼時
It made me think of those days,
初戀的紙花傘 搖來又搖去
The paper parasol of our first love, swaying to and fro,
啾啾尚 啾啾尚
Chirping, chirping.
草花若開時親愛的郎君
When the grass flowers bloomed, my dear love,
聽講坐船要返來
I heard you were coming back by ship.
像花的羅曼史
Like the romance of a flower,
長崎 長崎 長崎 美麗的都市
Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Nagasaki, beautiful city.
南風吹來 帶著快樂的
The south wind blows, bringing joy,
今日天清無雲 孤單在山頂
Today the sky is clear and cloudless, but I am lonely on the mountaintop,
看著大海洋
Looking out at the vast ocean.
清清無船影
Not a shadow of a ship in sight.
難眠的長暗眠 一夜過一夜
Sleepless nights filled with longing, one after another,
啾啾尚 啾啾尚
Chirping, chirping.
花開滿山頂開了又謝去
Flowers bloom and fade on the mountaintop,
總是等君回來時
But I wait for you to return.
像花的羅曼史
Like the romance of a flower,
長崎 長崎 長崎 美麗的都市
Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Nagasaki, beautiful city.
鐘聲清清 帶著迷戀的
The sound of the bell brings longing,
廣闊的房間內只有阮一人
In the vast room, I am all alone,
思念你的影
Missing your presence,
浮在阮面前
Haunting my every moment.
給阮來難忘的 青色的目睭
Your unforgettable green eyes,
啾啾尚 啾啾尚
Chirping, chirping.
英俊的面容心愛的郎君
The handsome face of my dear love,
今夜無疑夢著你
Tonight, I dream of you without a doubt,
像花的羅曼史
Like the romance of a flower,
長崎 長崎 長崎 美麗的都市
Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Nagasaki, beautiful city.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.