胡鴻鈞 - 今天之後 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 胡鴻鈞 - 今天之後




今天之後
After Today
望著藍天空 你不經意說難終老
Looking at the blue sky, you unintentionally said it would be difficult to grow old
若沒人陪你 及時離去更好
If no one accompanies you, it's better to leave in time.
寂寞難修補 你需要的總是未到
Loneliness is hard to mend, what you need always never comes.
來回等 抬頭愛已被盡耗
Come and go, waiting; love has been exhausted.
如果可修復裂縫 如重新得到你動容
If it's possible to repair the crack, just like regaining your emotion;
明日只對你服從 承諾和前路全讓你看到
Tomorrow, I'll only obey you, and let you see all my promises and the future.
如收起一臉倦容 如能答應我可再起步
If you put away the exhausted look, if you promise that we can start again;
今天之後 定更好
After today, everything will get better.
靜下來檢討 做錯事從來不知道
I calmed down and did some self-reflection, but I never knew what I did wrong.
現在回頭看 像從無對你好
Looking back now, it's as if I've never treated you well.
寂寞難修補 是我一天天也未到
Loneliness is hard to mend, but it's also true that I haven't come to you day after day.
來回等 無人傾訴 愛已經被盡耗
Waiting back and forth, no one to talk to, lover has already been exhausted.
如果可修復裂縫 如重新得到你動容
If it's possible to repair the crack, just like regaining your emotion;
明日只對你服從 承諾和前路全讓你看到
Tomorrow, I'll only obey you, and let you see all my promises and the future.
如收起一臉倦容 如能聽我說多一句話
If you put away the exhausted look, and listen to me say one more sentence;
今天我 沒有做對的事 來年我會做到
Today, I didn't do anything right, but I'll do it next year.
從前那樣美好 為何偏偏 這晚才淪落
Why is it so beautiful in the past, why did it become so miserable tonight?
是我親手放棄斷送 是我親手種上裂縫
It was me who gave up and ruined everything. It was me who planted the crack.
如果可修復裂縫 如重新得到你動容
If it's possible to repair the crack, just like regaining your emotion;
明日只對你服從 你如果肯去繼續相信
Tomorrow, I'll only obey you, if you're willing to believe again.
要是能收起一臉倦容 如能答應我 可再起步
If you can put away the exhausted look, if you promise that we can start again;
今天之後 通通改得更好
After today, everything will be changed for the better.
永不再給你心痛
Will never hurt your heart again.
今天的果 我已學到
Today's fruit, I have learned my lesson.





Writer(s): Hu Hong Jun, Yang Xi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.