胡鴻鈞 - 妳幸福嗎? - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 胡鴻鈞 - 妳幸福嗎?




妳幸福嗎?
Are You Happy?
妳偶爾也牽掛嗎 甜蜜過的那最後暑假
Do you also occasionally miss the last sweet summer vacation?
示愛得夠動人吧
The confession was moving enough.
某次漫步說婚嫁 回頭看像笑話
Once you walked and talked about marriage, looking back like a joke.
這約定無價 可惜無緣實現嗎
This promise was priceless. It's a pity we couldn't make it come true.
期望各有偏差 分開妳更滿足嗎
Expectations differed. Are you happier after we broke up?
實況不懂招架 只好給妳成全是嗎
I couldn't handle the reality, so I had to give you your freedom, didn't I?
離場後幸福嗎 不必擔心我過得差
Are you happy after leaving? Don't worry, I'm not doing badly.
誰贈送妳鮮花 護送歸家
Who gives you flowers and escorts you home?
拋開我才安好註定吧
It's bound to be better if you forget me.
無它 身份該早撇下 移除吧
No need. Identity should have been removed long ago.
愛護妳別私有化
It's not right to love you privately.
放下妳或者夠 成熟嗎
Is it mature enough to put you down or not?
妳說現實太可怕 仍能抱實妳嗎
You said that reality is too terrible. Can I still hold you in my arms?
早耗盡籌碼 今生無權共度嗎
I used up all the chips a long time ago. Do I have no right to spend the rest of my life with you?
承諾也有真假 即管當我說反話
There are true and false promises. Even if you think I'm talking nonsense.
現況不需驚詫 憧憬早變頹垣敗瓦
The current situation doesn't need to be surprising. The longing has long since turned into ruins.
離場後幸福嗎 不必擔心我過得差
Are you happy after leaving? Don't worry, I'm not doing badly.
誰贈送妳鮮花 護送歸家
Who gives you flowers and escorts you home?
拋開我才安好註定吧
It's bound to be better if you forget me.
無它 身份該早撇下 移除吧
No need. Identity should have been removed long ago.
愛護妳別私有化 怕誤了大家
It's not right to love you privately. I'm afraid it will hurt everyone.
仍聯繫犯禁嗎 懇請封鎖我無用痛罵
Is it forbidden to keep in touch? Please block me and avoid useless scolding.
何苦聲沙 可將我遺下
Why are you hoarse? Can you leave me alone?
再會妳已是前度 誰怕瀟灑 應該嗎
Goodbye, you are my ex. Who is afraid to be灑脫? Should I?
分手無謂說 妳好嗎
It's useless to talk about breaking up. How are you?
妳盡興地遠飛吧 抉擇也做對嗎
I hope you fly far away and make the right choice.
快遺忘我順勢去牽掛 下個他
Quickly forget me and get attached to the next one.
幸福嗎 不想拖垮妳情願退下
Are you happy? Don't want to hold you back. I'll step down.
捱苦 孤寡 不迫妳回話
Endure hardship and loneliness. Don't force you to reply.
再會妳已是前度 誰怕瀟灑 應該嗎
Goodbye, you are my ex. Who is afraid to be灑脫? Should I?
怎可承認我 未化
How can I admit that I am not dissolved?
好好期待妳 出嫁
I wish you a good marriage.





Writer(s): 蘇道哲

胡鴻鈞 - Are You Feeling Blissful? - Single
Album
Are You Feeling Blissful? - Single
date de sortie
03-08-2020



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.