胡鴻鈞 - 沒身份妒忌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 胡鴻鈞 - 沒身份妒忌




沒身份妒忌
Jealous Without Identity
皆因今天開心喝得多了酒
Because today I'm happy and I've drunk too much.
借故發洩你見我不夠
I'll take the opportunity to vent how you don't find me good enough.
無權利對好友 有太多要求
I have no right to ask too much of a friend.
不應攤開心聲我都開了口
I shouldn't have opened my mouth to share my feelings.
你那抱歉語氣相當親厚
Your tone of apology is very friendly.
善意的拒絕我 轉身走
A kind rejection, I turn and leave.
沒有身份妒忌 是我打搞著你
I am jealous without identity. I have made things difficult for you.
明白怎接近你 拖拖拉拉心要死便要死
I understand how to approach you. If you drag things out, I'll die if I have to.
憑何呼天怨地 其實未動搖你
Why should I cry out to the heavens and the earth? In fact, you haven't wavered.
連幻想都感到慚愧與卑鄙
I feel ashamed and despicable even to fantasize.
鬱鬱不歡的心我只好強忍
I can only suppress my unhappy heart.
怪也怪你笑臉太吸引
I guess it's because your smile is too attractive.
尤其坐到很近 令我更敏感
Especially when we sit very close, making me even more sensitive.
一筆勾銷怎麼始終不夠狠
It's not enough to just let it go.
每次聽見你那關心口吻
Every time I hear your concerned tone,
被你糟蹋亦有 滿足感
Even though you're trampling on me, I feel satisfied.
行為亦顯得拘緊 反應也不敢
My behavior is also noticeably reserved, and I don't even dare to react.
或者嘔心瀝血令你更反感
Maybe you'll be even more disgusted if I pour my heart out.
沒有身份妒忌 是我打搞著你
I am jealous without identity. I have made things difficult for you.
明白怎接近你 拖拖拉拉心要死便要死
I understand how to approach you. If you drag things out, I'll die if I have to.
憑何呼天怨地 其實未動搖你
Why should I cry out to the heavens and the earth? In fact, you haven't wavered.
連幻想都感到慚愧與卑鄙
I feel ashamed and despicable even to fantasize.
再偉大也許存在一點生氣
Maybe even the greatest person has a little resentment.
無辦法去溶化你 只好處死
There's no way to melt you, so I'll just have to kill it.
沒有身份妒忌 何來委屈自己
I have no identity to be jealous. Why should I委屈myself?
從沒資格為你 根本都不足以樂極生悲
I've never been qualified to be with you. It's not enough to make me乐极生悲.
沈淪單戀趣味 純為寂寞便煩著你
Immersing myself in the interest of a one-sided love, just to bother you because I'm lonely.
如若打搞到你唯有對不起
If I've made things difficult for you, I can only apologize.
還是應該將愛情 儲起
Maybe I should save my love.





Writer(s): 林若寧, 胡鴻鈞, 蘇道哲


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.