HUSH - 白露 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction HUSH - 白露




白露
White Dew
等天一亮 你就要離去
As I wait for the light of day for you to depart,
只留下 潮濕的消息
You leave only a trace of dampness.
我還想聽 你的秘密
I long to hear your secrets,
關於那 南方的記憶
Of the memories from the South.
也許你還是孤單
Perhaps you're still alone,
也許你還是孤單
Perhaps you're still alone.
在夕陽下 你再度降臨
Beneath the setting sun, you descend once more,
來自我 不著的邊際
From the boundless realms of my being.
我還想聽 你的秘密
I yearn to hear your secrets,
告訴我 遠方的風景
Tell me of the landscapes afar.
也許你還是孤單
Perhaps you're still alone,
也許你還是孤單
Perhaps you're still alone.
而我這樣孤獨記著你
Yet in my solitude, I cherish your memory,
直到你不再孤單
Until the day you find solace.
而我這樣孤獨記著你
In the depths of my loneliness, I hold onto your remembrance,
直到你不再孤單
Until the day you find contentment.





Writer(s): Jia Wei Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.