Ice Paper - 斷水流 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Ice Paper - 斷水流




斷水流
Hidden Stream Master
(Breathing...)
(Breathing...)
仁慈的父 為何帶我來感受人間
Merciful Father, why have you brought me to experience the world?
紅色的霧 變成漩渦圍繞在身邊
The red mist, A whirlpool surrounds me.
泥濘的路 我的腳步也不知深淺
On the muddy road, My steps are faltering.
沒地方住 放下包袱哪裏都隨便
Nowhere to live, I drop my baggage, Anywhere will do.
從來就沒有什麼救世主和神仙皇帝
There never were any saviors or divine emperors.
把戰車開到故宮裏的不止皇親國戚
Driving tanks into the Forbidden City, Not only royalty and nobles.
船上的木來最後一根箭就昏天暗地
The last arrow on the ship of wood, And all is chaos.
你們快跑 擋住牌照
Run quickly, Hide your license plate.
我還是照舊飛簷走壁
I'll still fly over eaves and walls as usual.
不要怕有人看着你
Don't be afraid, There are eyes on you.
在光天化日之下 有只手在按着你
In broad daylight, A hand is pressing down on you.
在沒有起跑線的賽道隨時就能絆住你
On a racetrack with no starting line, You can be tripped at any time.
在沒有規則的車輪戰不聽話就換了你
In a battle without rules, If you don't obey, you'll be replaced.
在沒有對手打擾的高山上讓我喘口氣 (Huh)
On a high mountain with no distractions, Let me catch my breath (Huh).
從沒地方住到百萬的項目
From homelessness to million-dollar projects.
銀行賬戶時刻打入 不要打住
The bank account is always growing, Don't stop.
怎麼可能一葉障目
How could it be obstructed?
賺來的錢用來修條馬路通向京城
The money I earn, I'll use to build a road, To lead to the capital.
倉庫還沒有建好
The warehouse isn't built yet.
見好就收 肚子也可以填飽
Quit while you're ahead, You'll make enough to eat.
顛倒是非顛倒
Upside down, Reversed.
天之大 誰敢言生殺
Who dares to speak of life and death under the vast sky?
匆匆又匆匆 辨真假
Hurriedly and hastily, Distinguishing truth from falsehood.
卸車馬 何處是我家
Unload the carts and horses, Where is my home?
朦朧又懵懂 黃昏下
Hazy and confused, At dusk,
一陣風 樹一吹就倒
A gust of wind, And the tree falls.
路上的人 一追就跑
The people on the road, Flee when chased.
閉門中 假裝在修道
Hiding behind closed doors, Pretending to cultivate the Tao.
想要斷水 何必抽刀
To cut off the water, Why draw a blade?
誰先動手就付諸東流 拱手
He who acts first will be washed away, Bow down.
讓那洪流把虛偽衝走 送走
Let the flood wash away the falsehood, Carry it away.
不想松口就風雨同舟 渡口
If you don't want to let go, We'll share the storm, The ferry.
有血有肉 來和我一起踏平九州
With flesh and blood, Come with me, Let's conquer the Nine Provinces.
潮起潮落 我昨夜手起刀落砍光了妖狐的尾
The tide rises and falls, Last night I raised my hand and cut off the fox demon's tail.
樓上踱步的鬼 怪腔怪調太吵
The ghost pacing upstairs, Its strange voice is too noisy.
時間還太早 我睡太早
It's too early, I went to sleep too early.
天快一點給我亮起來
Daylight, Come to me sooner.
咪呢嘛哩哄 迫不及待呀
Honey mama honey, I can't wait.
真奇怪 為什麼躲起來呀
How strange, Why are you hiding?
要是能重來 我也要選李白
If I could do it again, I would choose Li Bai.
抱歉啦 學長榮浩
Sorry, Senior Ronghao.
誰讓其它王者們都不榮耀
Who made it so that the other warlords aren't glorious?
不信再看看製作名單
If you don't believe me, Look at the credits.
他們只能靠妙藥靈丹
They can only rely on elixirs and spiritual pills.
當老師真的不輕松
Being a teacher is really not easy.
不能扛青龍 不能拜關公
Can't carry the Azure Dragon, Can't worship Guan Yu.
要上春節聯歡晚會
You want to go to the Spring Festival Gala,
I'm so sorry 我要紋滿背
I'm so sorry, I'm going to get a full back tattoo.
錯的不是我 為何要上台致歉
It's not my fault, Why should I apologize on stage?
錯的不是我 錯的是這個世界
It's not my fault, It's the world's fault.
我也好想愛 這個世界啊
I want to love this world too.
誰想帶我回家 心裏的花
Who will take me home, The flower in my heart?
天之大 誰敢言生殺
Who dares to speak of life and death under the vast sky?
匆匆又匆匆 辨真假
Hurriedly and hastily, Distinguishing truth from falsehood.
卸車馬 何處是我家
Unload the carts and horses, Where is my home?
朦朧又懵懂 黃昏下
Hazy and confused, At dusk,
一陣風 樹一吹就倒
A gust of wind, And the tree falls.
路上的人 一追就跑
The people on the road, Flee when chased.
閉門中 假裝在修道
Hiding behind closed doors, Pretending to cultivate the Tao.
想要斷水 何必抽刀
To cut off the water, Why draw a blade?
(WeChat Ring...)
(WeChat Ring...)
Ice Paper 在家幹啥呢?
Yo, Ice Paper, what you doing at home?
在家寫歌呢
Writing songs at home.
寫啥歌寫歌
Writing songs, writing songs.
哎呀 你天天寫歌
Geez, you write songs all day long.
你出來見見大世面吧
Come out and see the big world, man.
你的頭型必須得支棱起來了
You gotta get your head straight.
別寫了 老舅帶你蹦迪去
Stop writing and come on, Your uncle will take you clubbing.
還有最後一段就寫好了 等我一下
Just the last verse and I'll be done, Wait for me.
(Ring off...)
(Ring off...)
前世我和你 到底在哪裏相遇
In a past life, where did you and I meet?
找不着 得不到 忘不了
I can't find you, I can't have you, I can't forget you.
夕陽被耗盡 怪我沒勇氣徹底
The sunset fades, Blame me for not having the courage to go all the way.
當主角 刀出鞘 斷不掉
As the protagonist, When I draw my sword, I can't break it.





Writer(s): Ice Paper


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.