JC - 想你念你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction JC - 想你念你




想你念你
Missing and Thinking of You
怎麼我還能呼吸 還清醒
How can I still breathe, still be conscious?
我以為這份愛會 幸福到窒息
I thought this love would be, happy to the point of suffocation.
睡在你溫柔臂彎裡 醒在有你的天明
To fall asleep in your gentle embrace, to wake up in your arms.
我又何得何能 有這等運氣擁有你的心
How could I possibly be so lucky, to have your heart?
我真的很想你 念你
I really miss you, think of you.
不偽裝不委屈 自己
Without pretending, without委屈ing myself.
就算偶爾讓 眼眶 傾盆大雨 我願意
Even if occasionally my, tears pour like rain, I'm willing.
世界多不容易 讓你
The world is so difficult, for you to,
走出那些過去 走進我生命
Walk out of the past, walk into my life.
我真的好想你 即使你就在這裡
I really miss you, even though you're right here.
怎麼你不必說明 就懂我的心
How come you don't have to explain, and you understand my heart?
這城市人來人去 好怕弄丟了你
This city is full of people coming and going, I'm so afraid of losing you.
不需要浪漫的約定 不盼浮誇的夢境
I don't need romantic appointments, I don't expect extravagant dreams.
我只要你好好 讓我有權利想你念你
I just want you to be good, to give me the right to miss you and think of you.
我真的很想你 念你
I really miss you, think of you.
不偽裝不委屈 自己
Without pretending, without委屈ing myself.
就算偶爾讓 眼眶 傾盆大雨 我願意
Even if occasionally my, tears pour like rain, I'm willing.
世界多不容易 讓你
The world is so difficult, for you to,
走出那些過去 走進我生命
Walk out of the past, walk into my life.
真的好想你 每時每刻每地
I really miss you, every moment, every place.
真的好想你 失去理智 想得要死
I really miss you, to the point of losing my mind, missing you to death.
真的好想你 想到 語無倫次
I really miss you, to the point of, being speechless.
我承認我太 感情用事 患得患失
I admit that I'm too, emotional, with gains and losses.
在這片茫茫人海 不再搖擺 停泊靠岸你胸懷
In this vast sea of people, no longer wavering, anchoring in your bosom.
愛會讓生命 變有意義的存在
Love will make life, a meaningful existence.
我真的很想你 用盡所有力氣 去珍惜
I really miss you, using all my strength, to cherish.
如果不是你 我不懂什麼愛情
If not for you, I wouldn't understand what love is.





Writer(s): Yi Xuan Jiang, Chong Xi Zhao (aka We5)


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.