Jace Chan - 虛擬人與我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jace Chan - 虛擬人與我




虛擬人與我
Virtual Man and Me
習慣抑壓好感
I'm used to suppressing my feelings
像我這個低等的人
As a low-level person like me
面對所有不穩
Facing all the instability
就卻只有攬枕的憐憫
I only have the pity of a pillow
無止境漂流
Drifting endlessly
尋回熱情感覺 就要找對手
To find the feeling of passion again, I need to find an opponent
下載虛構分身
Download a virtual avatar
越過空氣蜜運
Overcome the air honeymoon
如此近
So close
模擬伴侶是你是你吧
The simulated companion is you, is it you?
神奇地碰到內心痛楚吧
Magically touched the pain in my heart, right?
藉着網絡曖昧對話不實際但更親切嗎
Through the ambiguous dialogue on the Internet, it's not practical but more intimate, right?
是個感覺MK
Is it someone who feels like a young and trendy person
或始終也不羈的人
Or someone who has always been unrestrained
像隻天蠍專一
Like a Scorpio, devoted
或最喜愛消失的人馬
Or a Sagittarius who loves to disappear the most
聯想你 學會興奮嗎
Thinking of you, can I learn to be excited?
來欺騙 亦不怕
Come on, deceive, I'm not afraid
模擬伴侶是你是你吧
The simulated companion is you, is it you?
能陪伴我孤獨中痛哭吧
Can you accompany me in crying in loneliness?
藉着網絡曖昧對話不實際但更親切嗎
Through the ambiguous dialogue on the Internet, it's not practical but more intimate, right?
模擬地說著說著說話
Simulating, talking, talking
愉快衝擊無聊現實謊話
Joyfully hitting the boring reality lie
連結於網絡讓我們不停記錄更親愛嗎
Connecting on the Internet, let us keep recording and become more intimate, right?
現實裏面
In reality
這種友善會遇上嗎
Will I meet such kindness?
像你慷慨到沒以後都和應我嗎
Are you as generous as that and always respond to me?
模擬伴侶是你是你吧
The simulated companion is you, is it you?
來提示我生活不算差吧
Come on, remind me that life is not so bad.
願望有日真實見面可是見面我恐怕
I wish to meet you in person one day, but when we meet, I'm afraid
終止了牽掛
The worry will end
被拒絕對話
Being rejected for a chat
仍能閱讀從前備份的話
I can still read the backed-up words from the past
連線可再慢慢搜尋嗎
Can we connect and search slowly again?
你為我閃過一下
You flashed before me
難延續嗎
Can it not continue?
就要刪除嗎
Should I delete it?





Writer(s): Jia Qian Lin, Han Ming Feng, Shuo Zhong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.