周杰倫 - Medley: 爸我回來了/心事誰人知 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周杰倫 - Medley: 爸我回來了/心事誰人知 (Live)




Medley: 爸我回來了/心事誰人知 (Live)
Medley: Father, I'm Back/Who Knows My Heart (Live)
我聽說通常在戰爭後就會換來和平
I heard that usually after a war there will be peace
為什麼看到我的爸爸一直打我媽媽
Why do I see my father always hitting my mother
就因為喝醉酒 他就能拿我媽出氣
Just because he got drunk, he can vent his anger on my mother
我真的看不下去 以為我較細漢
I really can't stand it. I thought I was too young
從小到大只有媽媽的溫暖 為什麼我爸爸 那麼兇
Growing up, I only felt warmth from my mother. Why is my father so fierce?
如果真的我有一雙翅膀 二雙翅膀
If I truly had a pair of wings, a pair of wings
隨時出發 偷偷出發 我一定帶我媽走
I would set off at any time, set off secretly. I would definitely take my mother away
從前的教育 別人的爸爸 別人的爸爸
The education in the past, other people's fathers, other people's fathers
種種的暴力因素一定都會有原因
All kinds of violent factors must have a reason
但是呢 媽跟我都沒有錯過 我叫你一聲 爸爸
But, my mother and I have not done anything wrong. I call you father
不要再這樣打我媽媽 我說的話 你甘會聽
Don't hit my mother like this. Will you listen to what I say?
不要再這樣打我媽媽 難道你手 不會痛嗎
Don't hit my mother like this. Doesn't your hand hurt?
心事若不講出來 有誰人會知
If I don't speak out my worries, who will know?
有時候想要說出 滿腹的悲哀
Sometimes I want to say all my sorrows
不要再這樣打我媽媽 我說的話 你甘會聽
Don't hit my mother like this. Will you listen to what I say?
不要再這樣打我媽媽 難道你手 不會痛嗎
Don't hit my mother like this. Doesn't your hand hurt?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.