周杰倫 - 楓+退後+擱淺 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周杰倫 - 楓+退後+擱淺 (Live)




楓+退後+擱淺 (Live)
Maple + Retreat + Aground (Live)
被傷透的心能不能夠繼續愛我
Can my heartbroken continue to love you?
我用力牽起沒溫度的雙手
I forcefully hold your cold hands.
過往溫柔已經被時間上鎖
Past tenderness has been locked away by time.
只剩揮散不去的難過
Leaving only the lingering sadness.
我知道你我都沒有錯 只是忘了怎麼退後
I know neither of us is wrong, we just forgot how to retreat.
信誓旦旦給了承諾 卻被時間撲了空
We made vows so faithfully, but time has left them empty.
我知道我們都沒有錯 只是放手會比較好過
I know neither of us is wrong, it's just that letting go will be easier.
最美的愛情回憶裡待續
The most beautiful love will continue in memories.
我只能永遠讀著對白 讀著我給妳的傷害
I can only forever read the lines, read the hurt I gave you.
我原諒不了我 就請妳當作我已不在
I can't forgive myself, so please pretend I'm gone.
我睜開雙眼看著空白 忘記妳對我的期待
I open my eyes and see emptiness, forgetting your expectations of me.
讀完了依賴 我很快就離開
Having read through the dependence, I will soon leave.





Writer(s): Jay Chou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.