Jimmy Lin - 我的不快樂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

我的不快樂 - Jimmy Lintraduction en anglais




我的不快樂
My Unhappiness
我的不快樂
My Unhappiness
也許當初是我不明瞭 遮住眼往下跳
Perhaps at first, I didn't understand, closing my eyes and jumping down,
以為能把愛抓牢
thinking I could hold onto love.
也許給你逞強的微笑 問題會比較少
Perhaps giving you a forced smile would lessen the problems,
可是我會更煎熬
but it would make my torment worse.
你像飛鳥在和自由賽跑
You're like a bird racing with freedom,
不回頭望 愛日夜渺小
not looking back, love diminishing day and night.
我的不快樂你知不知道
Do you know about my unhappiness?
一顆心冰冷的無法燃燒
A heart so cold it cannot burn.
一個人負擔 兩個人的傷
One person carrying the wounds of two,
眼眶的淚如何才好
how can these tears in my eyes be stopped?
我的不快樂你知不知道
Do you know about my unhappiness?
一雙眼再也看不見陽光
Eyes that can no longer see the sunlight.
人無力阻撓 心無理取鬧
Powerless to stop it, a heart unreasonably upset,
我的痛丟也丟不掉
my pain, I just can't let it go.
你到底知不知道
Do you even know?





Writer(s): Jian Fu Wang, Xiao Lian Qi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.