林志穎 - 芹菜 - traduction des paroles en anglais

芹菜 - Jimmy Lintraduction en anglais




芹菜
Celery
林志穎
Lin Zhiying
芹菜
Celery
陽光從清晨窗外灑進來 我從down到谷底的夢中醒過來
The sunlight streams in from the window in the morning, I wake up from a dream where I was at rock bottom.
冰箱只剩一顆芹菜沒早餐 我不太習慣沒有你在
The fridge only has a celery stalk left, no breakfast. I'm not used to not having you here.
愛能不能永遠一半一半 所以我學著釋懷
Can love really be half and half forever? So I learn to let go.
當我開著冰箱看著芹菜發呆 心情還是有一點無奈
When I open the fridge and look at the celery, my heart still feels a little sad.
Oh 算了吧 忘了吧 丟開吧 微笑吧 愛應該像芹菜
Oh, forget it, let it go, throw it away, smile. Love should be like celery.
雖然苦苦的 澀澀的 甜甜的 酸酸的 滋味卻不算壞
Although it's bitter, astringent, sweet, and sour, the taste isn't bad.
咬一口回憶 把你存心底 失去了感情 還有感激
Take a bite of the memory, keep you in my heart. I've lost the feeling, but I'm grateful.
Oh 算了吧 忘了吧 丟開吧 微笑吧 愛應該像芹菜
Oh, forget it, let it go, throw it away, smile. Love should be like celery.
就算苦苦的 澀澀的 甜甜的 酸酸的 愛要健康自然
Even if it's bitter, astringent, sweet, and sour, love should be healthy and natural.
勇氣像海棉 吸乾我的淚 我不怕孤單 因為曾經相愛
Courage is like a sponge, sucking up my tears. I'm not afraid of being alone, because we loved each other once.





Writer(s): Yu Kang Wu, Zi Hong Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.