Joey Yung - 心之科學 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Joey Yung - 心之科學




心之科學
The Science of Love
(希望呢一首歌 可以令你忘我)
(I hope this song can make you forget your troubles)
(心之科學)
(The Science of Love)
分一次手 你大傷元氣
A breakup leaves you wounded
病兩世紀 已經細的 越見卑微
You've been sick for centuries, and you're wasting away
他的五官 也並不完美
His features aren't even that perfect
提前到末期 絕非因你 下錯棋
You're not dying early because you made the wrong move
曾多麽 愛亦會膩
Love can become tiresome
誰的心 似隨意肌
Whose heart is like a voluntary muscle?
情人 不愛你 不愛你
My love, he doesn't love you anymore
憑什麽 否定你
How can he deny your worth?
月光有人撈起 有人瞧不起
Some treasure the moonlight, while others scorn it
被愛概率 如宇宙陰森詭秘
The probability of being loved is as dark and mysterious as the universe
神也摸不透的 問你怎麽與它 鬥氣
Not even God can fathom it, so how can you fight it?
傾心變心 有什麽定理
Falling in and out of love, is there any formula?
纏綿有效期 誰都不似 別去比
The expiration date of passion varies, so don't compare yourself to others
誰失戀 要受責備
Who's to blame for a broken heart?
何必將 責任背起
Why carry the burden of guilt?
情人 不愛你 還不愛你
My love, he doesn't love you anymore
憑什麽 否定你
How can he deny your worth?
月光有人撈起 有人瞧不起
Some treasure the moonlight, while others scorn it
被愛概率 如宇宙陰森詭秘
The probability of being loved is as dark and mysterious as the universe
無法主宰那些 誰那麽蠢與它 鬥氣
We can't control it, so why fight it?
離離合合 百世紀
Centuries of love and loss
段段看破 無常理
Every story reveals the absurdity of it all
不必 嘔心瀝血叫他愛你
Don't waste your energy trying to make him love you
有人是獨個 離場才完美
Some are born to walk alone
無人生哲理 能急救你
No philosophy can save you
唯獨這歌 贈你
Only this song, I offer it to you
幸福 既然隨機 你為何心死
Happiness is random, why give up on life?
大腦細胞 調校著 戀之分泌
Brain cells control the flow of love
無法阻他變心 仍有胸襟永不泄氣
We can't stop him from changing his mind, but we can keep our hearts open





Writer(s): Howie@dearjane, 林家謙, 黃偉文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.