葉振棠 - 戲劇人生 - 1997 Digital Remaster;1997 - Remaster; - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉振棠 - 戲劇人生 - 1997 Digital Remaster;1997 - Remaster;




戲劇人生 - 1997 Digital Remaster;1997 - Remaster;
Life of a Play - 1997 Digital Remaster;1997 - Remaster;
願望常自失落 誰人明白你心境寂寞
Desires often get lost, who can understand your lonely heart?
眼淚灑不盡 世事難得公允定厚薄
Tears can't be shed endlessly, the world is rarely fair or compassionate.
盡力無問收穫 誰人能做到甘於淡泊
No matter how hard you try, who can truly be content with mediocrity?
美夢會消逝 戲劇人生終有日閉幕
Dreams will fade away, a life of play will eventually come to an end.
快樂時 要快樂 等到落幕人盡寥落
When you're happy, be happy, when the curtain falls and the crowd is gone,
醉下來 休醒覺
Get drunk, don't wake up.
美夢如酒醉了後更寂寞
When you sober up from the intoxicating dream, you'll only be lonelier.
快樂時 要快樂 等到落幕人盡寥落
When you're happy, be happy, when the curtain falls and the crowd is gone,
醉下來 休醒覺
Get drunk, don't wake up.
美麗迴憶失去便難尋獲
Once you've lost beautiful memories, they're hard to find again.
你今天 當主角
Today, you're the star,
何妨忘掉醉中的承諾
Why not forget the promises you made while intoxicated.





Writer(s): Guo Zhan Lu, Xiao Tian Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.