Joker Xue - 念 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais Joker Xue - 念




Nian (Yearning)
我算不算鮮豔
Am I vibrant enough?
殘枝深埋勿見
Dead branches buried deep, unseen.
請用凡胎肉眼
Use your mortal eyes,
笑我這半生放下的尊嚴
Laugh at the dignity I've cast aside in this half-life.
我算不算驚艷
Am I stunning enough?
惹來燃火滿園
To ignite a garden ablaze.
嘗盡旁觀冷眼
Having tasted the coldness of indifferent stares,
飛蛾你為何展翅來相見
Moth, why do you spread your wings to meet me?
你何苦站我前面 當暴風來臨之前
Why do you stand before me, as the storm approaches?
我願被亂世拆解 你不必隨我捐獻
I'm willing to be torn apart by this chaotic world, you don't have to sacrifice yourself with me.
是否要沾染邪念 才可以兌換聖潔
Must I be tainted by evil to attain holiness?
我只剩一句抱歉 你陪我對抗世界
All I have left is an apology, as you stand with me against the world.
你算不算遙遠
Are you far away?
彷彿在我身邊
Yet you feel so close to me.
短髮還是長辮
Short hair or long braids,
這次是錯過還是會遇見
Will this be a missed chance, or will we meet again?
我算不算丟臉
Am I a disgrace?
犬雞借我登天
Dogs and chickens help me ascend.
每當焚林而獵
Whenever the forest burns during the hunt,
會化作閃電帶著雨出現
I'll become lightning, bringing the rain.
你何苦站我前面 當萬箭來臨之前
Why do you stand before me, as the arrows rain down?
就讓我灰飛煙滅 你不必隨我捐獻
Let me turn to dust, you don't have to sacrifice yourself with me.
是否要真有邪念 才可以同病相憐
Must I truly harbor evil thoughts to find empathy?
我只剩一句抱歉 你陪我對抗世界
All I have left is an apology, as you stand with me against the world.
我算不算鮮豔
Am I vibrant enough?
我算不算丟臉
Am I a disgrace?
我算不算賣點
Am I a selling point?
你何苦站我前面 任憑他山崩地裂
Why do you stand before me, as mountains crumble and the earth shatters?
我本就來自深淵 你不必隨我捐獻
I come from the abyss, you don't have to sacrifice yourself with me.
我怎麼會有善念 也制服不了歹念
How could I have good intentions? I can't even subdue my bad ones.
你沒有一句怨言 就陪我對抗世界
Without a single word of complaint, you stand with me against the world.
那快點賜我邪念 像妖怪換張人臉
Then quickly grant me evil thoughts, like a monster changing its face.
先學會貪得無厭 再標榜一縷思念
First, learn to be insatiable, then flaunt a sliver of longing.
當我快放棄信念 你亂我心魔一面
As I'm about to abandon my faith, you disturb the demons within my heart.
化身成茫茫白雪 指引我走出黑夜
Transforming into vast white snow, guiding me out of the darkness.
看萬獸鑼鼓喧天 看百鬼爭奇鬥艷
Watch the beasts beat their drums, watch the ghosts compete in their bizarre beauty.
並不是蒙住雙眼 幸福會平均出現
Happiness won't be equally distributed just by closing your eyes.
我還是那個少年 不曾被世界催眠
I'm still that young man, never hypnotized by the world.





Writer(s): Zhi Qian Xue, Zhao Ying-jun


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.