Jony J - 欢迎光临 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jony J - 欢迎光临




欢迎光临
Welcome
Halo 欢迎各位光临21世纪的20年代
Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 20s of the 21st century
我从没想过来的这么怪
I never thought it would be so strange to come here
还在回味old school的球鞋怎么那么帅
Still reminiscing about the old school cool sneakers
转眼我最爱的球星已不在
In the blink of an eye, my favorite star is gone
一切发生得那么突然世界变得那么快
Everything happened so suddenly, the world changed so quickly
今天消息比昨天的还要坏
Today's news is worse than yesterday's
还有多少人在担惊受怕失去中等待
How many people are still living in fear, waiting in loss?
等待世界能够给他多点爱
Waiting for the world to give them a little more love
在我住的城市里 有多少人自闭
In the city where I live, how many people are autistic?
多少人7天24个小时都能做自己
How many people can be themselves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
我不想一睁眼就看到伤心的事情
I don't want to open my eyes and see something sad
我不想看到安全感都变成奢侈品
I don't want to see security become a luxury
有没有搞错 像荒诞小说
Is there something wrong? Like an absurd novel
生命像泡沫 在世界每个角落
Life is like a bubble, in every corner of the world
每天有多少悲剧还在不停上演不停复制
How many tragedies are still being staged and copied every day?
有多少鲜活生命变成新闻里的数字
How many fresh lives have become numbers in the news?
谁失去了家 失去了屋檐下
Who lost their home and their roof?
失去了爱情失去了朋友他和她
Who lost their love, lost their friends, he or she?
不想要再失去了也想要振作一下
I don't want to lose anymore, and I want to cheer up
20年代 好消息多来点可以吗
In the 20s, can we have more good news?
拜托我不想再听到坏消息
Please, I don't want to hear any more bad news
告诉我一切OK
Tell me everything is okay
告诉我不会再被困在麻烦里
Tell me I won't be trapped in trouble anymore
不想看到绝望和眼泪
I don't want to see despair and tears
告诉我没问题 太阳会照常升起
Tell me it's okay, the sun will rise as usual
告诉我没问题 别让生活像蹦极
Tell me it's okay, don't let life be like bungee jumping
告诉我没问题 快告诉我没问题
Tell me it's okay, tell me it's okay
快告诉我没问题 给我多点好消息
Tell me it's okay, give me some good news
想跟我最想见的朋友面对面
I want to see the friend I want to see most face to face
想看场电影在我家附近的电影院
I want to watch a movie in the cinema near my home
想出门吃个拉面结果发现开了好多年的面馆
I want to go out and have a ramen, only to find that the noodle shop that has been open for many years
在门上写着转让关了店
It says on the door that it's closed and closed
我明白随着时间所有一切都会变
I understand that everything will change over time
会出现新的剧情新的人物故事线
There will be new plots, new characters, and story lines
但那些不想接受也得接受还是会让人留恋
But those who don't want to accept it still have to accept it, it's still something to be nostalgic about
会期待着上次说的待会见
I'll look forward to the next time we talk
全世界都在一起宅 像等着重洗牌
The whole world is home together, like waiting to be reshuffled
包扎好伤口 想看着一切好起来
Dress the wound, I want to see everything get better
如果希望是放不完的剧我可以不转台
If hope is an endless drama, I can't turn it off
是张空头支票我也愿意做个笨小孩
Even if it's a bad check, I'm willing to be a dumb kid
总得有盼头 好过每天犯愁
There must be something to look forward to, better than worrying every day
狗屁倒灶都算逑 打满鸡血继续战斗
To hell with the bullshit, fill the chicken blood and continue the fight
想时刻适应新的转变也许暂时都没学会
I want to adapt to the new changes at all times, but maybe I haven't learned it for the time being
但关于未来再也没人说的那么绝对
But no one has ever said anything so absolute about the future
拜托我不想再听到坏消息
Please, I don't want to hear any more bad news
告诉我一切OK
Tell me everything is okay
告诉我不会再被困在麻烦里
Tell me I won't be trapped in trouble anymore
不想看到绝望和眼泪
I don't want to see despair and tears
告诉我没问题 太阳会照常升起
Tell me it's okay, the sun will rise as usual
告诉我没问题 别让生活像蹦极
Tell me it's okay, don't let life be like bungee jumping
告诉我没问题 快告诉我没问题
Tell me it's okay, tell me it's okay
快告诉我没问题 给我多点好消息
Tell me it's okay, give me some good news
还在想着去年 今年发现一眨眼又一年
I'm still thinking about last year, this year I found out that a year has passed in a blink of an eye
时间越来越不够用越来越不值钱
Time is running out and becoming less and less valuable
我老妹说今天明天后天都是weekend
My little sister said that today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow are all weekends
快消品的年代还有什么值得纪念
What's worth commemorating in this fast-paced era?
是谁的罪过 敏感的人都特别脆弱
Whose fault is it? Sensitive people are particularly vulnerable
当生活对你bluff总是轻易让你退缩
When life bluffs you, it always makes you retreat easily
可开心最重要不是吗干嘛纠结对错
But isn't happiness the most important thing? Why bother about right and wrong?
美梦都可以变成现实不止留在被窝
Dream can come true, not just in bed
别叹着气 让麻烦看好戏
Don't sigh, let the trouble watch the show
活爽在每分每秒每个当下其他算个p
Live in every minute, every second, every present, everything else is nothing
人生短短几十载有多少值得生的气
Life is short, how many are worth living for?
坏情绪是个trap 别中了它的计
Bad mood is a trap, don't fall for it
就算口袋里只剩最后一支烟
Even if you only have one cigarette left in your pocket
就算今天是世界末日来临前一天
Even if today is the day before the end of the world
我还是毫不犹豫站在信念这一边
I still stand by my faith without hesitation
像等着Kobe绝杀一样等奇迹会出现
Like waiting for Kobe's lore to appear





Writer(s): Jony J


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.