吳克群 - 吳克羣 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳克群 - 吳克羣




吳克羣
Kenji Wu
一分鐘唱阿杜的聲音
I can sing A-do's voice for a minute
就算花心 你都會變痴情
Even if you are flirtatious, you will become infatuated
你不在 我學誰飆高音
You're not here. Who should I learn to sing high notes from?
周杰倫的歌一唱 大家都開心
When I sing Jay Chou's songs, everyone is happy
劉德華 愈唱會愈傷心
The more I sing Andy Lau's songs, the more heartbroken I feel
不如來首 One Night in北京
How about I sing you One Night in Beijing?
這些只是凡人的歌曲
Those are just mortal songs
我只不過想唱首歌給你聽
I just want to sing a song for you
只是因為你 Baby 我只不過想唱歌給你聽 用我的聲音
Just because of you, baby. I just want to sing a song for you with my voice
一首歌 只是希望你能聽得進去
A song. I just hope you can listen to it
我只不過想唱歌給你聽 誰給我回應
I just want to sing a song for you. Who will respond to me?
拍拍手 切歌之後 下一個繼續
Clap your hands. Skip to the next song.
才發現 我不是陳奕迅
Only then did I realize that I am not Eason Chan
唱阿杜 唱到沙啞沒力
I sang A-do's songs until I lost my voice and had no strength
費玉清 你家人最愛聽
Your family loves to listen to Fei Yu-ching
我可以做你的點唱機
I can be your jukebox
只是希望你說一句 I Believe
I just hope that you will say I Believe
只想告訴你 Baby 我只不過想唱歌給你聽 用我的聲音
I just want to tell you, baby. I just want to sing a song for you with my voice
一首歌 只是希望你能聽得進去
A song. I just hope you can listen to it
我只不過想唱歌給你聽 誰給我回應
I just want to sing a song for you. Who will respond to me?
拍拍手 切歌之後 下一個繼續
Clap your hands. Skip to the next song.
才發現 我不是陳奕迅
Only then did I realize that I am not Eason Chan
我只不過想唱歌給你聽 用盡我全力
I just want to sing a song for you with all my strength
一首歌 只是希望能夠讓你動心
A song. I just hope I can touch your heart
我只不過想唱歌給你聽 就算沒回應
I just want to sing a song for you even if there is no response
沒關係 我會唱完這最後一句
It doesn't matter. I will finish singing this last sentence
我知道 我不是陳奕迅
I know I'm not Eason Chan
我的名字叫做 吳克群
My name is Kenji Wu





Writer(s): Ke Qun Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.