吳克群 - 我在思念的車上 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳克群 - 我在思念的車上




我在思念的車上
I'm on the Train of思念
老爸老媽
Dad and Mom
我在回家的車上
I'm on the train home
琢磨著 有些話 該怎麼講
Figuring out how to say some things
老爸老媽
Dad and Mom
如果這一年我過的不怎麼樣
If this year I haven't done well,
你們會不會 責怪我啊
Will you blame me?
那些咽在心裡 卻說不出的話
Those words that are stuck in my throat and can't be said,
思念它哽住喉嚨 掐得淚滾燙
Thinking of them chokes me up and makes my tears hot.
多害怕眼淚會 像離家的話
I'm so afraid that my tears will be like the words of someone who has left home,
多麼驕傲的提起 就多任性的落下
The more proudly you say them, the more willfully they fall.
明明拼盡全力 卻還沒到達
I've clearly given it my all, but I'm still not there,
但列車再一站 就要到家鄉
But the train is one stop away from my hometown.
如果我還不夠好的話
If I'm still not good enough,
你們會怪我嗎
Will you blame me?
老爸老媽
Dad and Mom
我在思念的車上
I'm on the train of思念
我好想家 卻也好害怕
I miss home so much, but I'm also so scared.
如果你們也發現 我滿身的傷
If you also discover all my wounds,
被現實撞得臉腫鼻青啊
From reality hitting me so hard my face and nose are swollen.
這城市的複雜 讓我明白了
The city's complexity has made me realize
我沒想像中頑強 沒想像中偉大
I'm not as strong or as great as I thought I was.
明明老大不小了 卻還沒長大
I'm clearly an adult, but I haven't grown up yet.
離家誇口的那些話 甩了我巴掌
My words of bravado when I left home are now slapping me in the face.
如果我還不夠好的話 你們會怪我嗎
If I'm still not good enough, will you blame me?
老爸老媽
Dad and Mom
如果我還不夠好的話
If I'm still not good enough
你們會不會
Will you
責怪我啊
Blame me?





Writer(s): Ke Qun Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.