鄭嘉穎 - 分分鐘記起 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭嘉穎 - 分分鐘記起




分分鐘記起
Minute by Minute, Remember
*我的心底愛人 這晚這晚你在何地
*My heart's love, this night, this night, where are you?
仍是每晚每晚地等你 無奈你卻要分離
Still every night, every night, waiting for you, helplessly, you're gone.
我的心底愛人 盼你盼你再莫逃避
My heart's love, waiting for you, waiting for you, don't escape any longer.
祈望你會你會相信 心中心中只記著你*
May you, may you believe, my heart, my mind, remembers only you.*
#分分鐘記起 甜蜜的愛情
#Minute by minute, remember, the sweetness of our love,
每個笑容一世也回味
Every smile, I'll cherish for a lifetime.
分分鐘記起 甜蜜的愛情
Minute by minute, remember, the sweetness of our love,
每個眼神當中也是你#
Every glance, it's you.#
REPEAT*#
REPEAT*#
難忘掉你 分分鐘想你
Can't forget you, every minute, thinking of you,
過去每天 多麼的美
Those bygone days, so beautiful.
難忘掉你 分分鐘想你
Can't forget you, every minute, thinking of you,
日夜望你清洗我傷悲 隨時隨地
Day and night, I yearn for you to cleanse my sorrow, anytime, anywhere.
REPEAT##
REPEAT##





Writer(s): Wai Yuen Poon, Zhi Cheng Chen, Ming Yang Zhong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.