鄭嘉穎 - 最后一次跟你告别 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭嘉穎 - 最后一次跟你告别




最后一次跟你告别
Final Farewell
生生死死的痴恋 用一世去觅寻 匆匆一刻的相亲
Our love of a lifetime, I've searched a lifetime To find a moment with you
原因也是疑问 日日夜夜地生活 如未需要我步近 告别都不会是伤感
The reason is also a question, day and night I live As if you didn't need me to come closer, farewell wouldn't be sad
长夜抱我吧 热吻我吧 来让你与我
Hold me close tonight, kiss me passionately, let you and I
更似相爱吧 讲笑话 尽管笑吧
Love each other more, tell jokes, laugh out loud
其实与我 快乐吗 一个梦 暗中放下
Am I really making you happy with a dream I secretly let go?
如若你对我已无牵挂 我怎么可跟你 说依依别离话
If you no longer care for me, how can I say farewell to you?
反反覆覆的相分 又跟以再共行 简简单单都开心
Our repeated separations and reunions, we simply enjoy it all
而得到是遗憾 寂寂寞寞望身畔 谁亦跟你太合衬 你像只跟我未相衬
But all I get is regret, I look around in solitude Who else can match you? You seem to be a perfect match for someone, just not me






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.