鄭嘉穎 - 願望在星空那裡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭嘉穎 - 願望在星空那裡




願望在星空那裡
Wish Upon a Star
是那么冰冷 零碎零碎两雨间 落泊驱不散
The night is so cold and scattered, rain falls, and desolation can't be dispersed.
人像残破车站 寂寥又太散漫 未能抹杀心中孤单和时间
People are like rundown stations, lonely and scattered, unable to erase the loneliness and time in their hearts.
Oh... 但是你的双眼 容我迷上晚间 像有烟花散
Oh... but your eyes, let me be fascinated by the night, like fireworks blooming.
忘记情绪空泛 地球像已消失感叹 同伴看着夜阑朗月微弯
Forgetting my emotional emptiness, as if the earth has disappeared, my companions watch the moonlit night.
是你教我再欣赏如何投入午夜 宁静世界变得倾斜 是我因你自醉些
You taught me to appreciate midnight again, the quiet world tilted, I am a little intoxicated because of you.
愿望在星空那里 热烈在星星笑脸写上诗句 银河上静悄伴你睡
My wish is in the starry sky, my passion is written on the smiling faces of the stars, and the Milky Way quietly accompanies you to sleep.
愿望在星空那里 夜夜伴你飞星星也爱跟随 情热令那月儿都昏醉
My wish is in the starry sky, night after night, the stars also love to follow you, and their passion makes the moon drunk.
让发端飘散 来寄情这晚间 让爱火飘散 溶化情绪规限
The night, let my hair flutter, to express my feelings in this night, let the flames of love flutter, and melt the constraints of my emotions.
地球就算即将消散 凭着你便渡复回美丽人间
Even if the earth is about to disappear, with you, I can return to the beautiful world.





Writer(s): Siu Kei Chan, Sin Hung Cheung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.