方大同 - 张永成 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方大同 - 张永成




张永成
Zhang Yongcheng
对手 我跟你没有什么怨仇
Opponent, I have no grudge against you,
我没有金带在我背后
I have no gold belt behind me,
我老婆让我觉得幸福
My wife makes me feel happy,
你口气那么大
You talk big,
声怎么不累
Aren't you tired?
我帮不了你那么欠揍
I can't help you being so annoying,
比武 你所示范的只是欺负
Martial arts, you only show off bullying,
你叫我回家当人媳妇
You tell me to go home and be someone's wife,
你骂我姿势像个尼姑
You scold me for my posture like a nun,
我只想赶快打完这擂台
I just want to finish this fight quickly,
让我快点回家
Let me go home.
They say Im cocky but Im good Im like the king of the hood
They say I'm cocky but I'm good, I'm like the king of the hood.
Missin my queen Im mean you wanna test make a blood fest so obscene
Missing my queen, I'm mean, you wanna test, make a blood fest so obscene.
Im a student of this game so lets respect this status
I'm a student of this game, so let's respect this status.
Challengers must have madness cos in the ring Im the baddest
Challengers must have madness because in the ring I'm the baddest.
Chinaman with sticky hands spread my style across the land
Chinaman with sticky hands spread my style across the land.
You wanna step I wont be rushed Ill end you quick
You wanna step, I won't be rushed, I'll end you quick.
But lets have lunch together lets pour tea my brother
But let's have lunch together, let's pour tea, my brother.
I can teach you a righteous life or about life after death
I can teach you a righteous life or about life after death.
Theres nothin left in an aftermath
There's nothing left in an aftermath.
拳头 我摊了手 再出此拳头
Fist, I spread my hands, and throw this fist,
你耍不了我这个念头
You can't play me with this idea,
我练了大有几个年头
I have practiced for a few years,
你受了我八拳不退
You have taken eight punches from me and didn't retreat,
莫非我要试出绝窍
Must I try out my ultimate technique?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.