LMF - La Na La - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction LMF - La Na La




La Na La
La Na La
華:個D唱片公司D大粒 一個月座底十几粒
Baby: Those big shot record companies sign a dozen every month
點會SO你地夾BAND D弗得 你又有性格 又由有原則
How could you guys possibly get on with them? You’ve got some personality, but also some principles
D歌得個嘈字 他急需大耳塞
The songs are just noise - you urgently need earplugs
他口大鼻大年紀仲大
His mouth is big, his nose is big, and his face is old
點會認為你地大0者
How could they ever consider you important
DAVY: 他地隨口嗡當秘笈
DAVY: They spout their routines like they're secret formulas
日日就坐響向辦公室
They sit in their office day after day
總之D碟就一定要買得 邊到有0甘多都買得
The main thing is, we've got to sell the records. Don't worry where to find the cash
新人一個二個三個四個
New singers are everywhere - one, two, three, four
個個都唱愛我得唔得喂你真容易代喇十几粒
They all sing, “Do you love me? Can I have you?” Oh, you're really easy: just fifteen dollars.
仁: D0甘樣游戲留番你自己去玩 D
Yan: Leave those games for yourself
0甘樣0既樂壇剩番几個呃錢0既蛋散我話九之你
How many crooks are left in a music scene like this? Let me count them for you
我地做番我自己我地仲未死
We do our own way and we still haven’t died
睇你几時死溫几條傻仔上台就叫做主打出SHOW全靠番帶
Let’s see how long you can survive. Throw a few idiots on stage and call it a show? You can’t do a live show without a backing track
嘩乜你又渣呃錢呃得你0甘假就等我0黎揭九你瘡疤唱唱唱唱哀你
Wow, you’re a bit arrogant, aren’t you? You think you can cheat your way to money? Let me expose you and sing a dirge for you
我地0系LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS
We're LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS
佢太多歌星 又太少唱得 佢太多規矩
There are too many stars and too few singers. There are too many rules
又太少原則 佢太多原創 又太少聽得 佢地一早SET好晒D游戲規則
and too few principles. There are too many original works and too few that are listenable. They set all the rules of the game from the start
食飯落CLUB沖涼泵骨
Eat, go clubbing, take a shower, work out
喂... 大哥番多几次得唔得呀
Hey, big guy, can you do it again?
總之唔得做到得啦
Stop messing around and just do it
WILLIAM: 究竟香港0系乜0野0黎0架 又話潮流音樂已經點樣多元化你
WILLIAM: What the hell is Hong Kong anyway? You claim the pop scene is so diverse, huh?
大雙眼睇嚇樂壇几死呀 簽唱片公司要認真諗先喇
Open your eyes and take a good look at it. How about signing a record deal? Seriously think about it.
總之一句講晒 我地就唔肯妥協0架喇要我0賴你鞋底
In a word, we won't compromise. Do you want me to lick your shoes
你無0野呀話仲要比你擺布 又痴 又跪 又拜
Hey, you have nothing left to say. You want to manipulate me? Screw that!
又唉我地就一句辦埋去0拿
I’m a straight shooter
WAH: 我地唔知你地為左乜 年尾十二月個個先走去爭第一
WAH: I don't know what you're all competing for. The end of December. You're all fighting to be number one
擺0左第一0甘又算D乜 0黎0黎去去羅獎都0系0個几碌七
What does it matter if you're number one? It’s always the same old bunch who win the awards
呢個正視音樂0既LOGO落0黎做乜 我地唔知 淨做番自己
What's the point of hanging that music excellence logo here? I don't know. We just stick with our own style





Writer(s): davy chan, mc wah


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.