LMF - 債(葉德嫻) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction LMF - 債(葉德嫻)




債(葉德嫻)
Debt (Yeh De Han)
葉:當天衝動不理結果 怎可分清楚
You:On that day, acting impulsively regardless of the consequences, how can it be made clear?
你怪我我怪你難以負荷
You blame me, I blame you, it's hard to bear
一息間的失控 實在沒法躲
A moment of recklessness, it's really impossible to avoid
這記耳光已無情地絕望地剩下我一個
That ear-splitting slap, mercilessly, desperately, only leaves me behind
MC仁:究竟你係邊一種父母
MC Jin:What kind of parents are you, really?
有句說話老豆養仔仔養仔 你送佢去 (葉:等你返嚟)
There is a saying, a father raises his son and a son raises his son, you sent him to wait for you to return
係想佢做一個黃皮膚嘅鬼仔
Do you want him to be a yellow-skinned ghost?
定係想個女淨係識得落蘭桂湊鬼
Or do you want your daughter to only know how to hang out in Lan Kwai Fong and flirt with ghosts?
你要繼續投機 俾多多錢 (葉:你要讀書俾心機)
You want to continue to speculate and make a lot of money (You:You need to study hard)
你唔要有你哋嘅代溝
You don't want to have a generation gap between you,
又pet佢去地球嘅另外一面 問你點收
And then you send him to the other side of the world, how can you deal with that?
但你可能覺得自己無本事
But you may feel that you are incompetent,
孭唔起家呢一個字 (葉:家呢個字)
Unable to bear the word "home" (You:the word "home")
你唔俾佢呢樣嗰樣 驚佢學壞
You don't give him this or that, fearing that he will go bad,
但養佢又無Dum心機 睇住佢大
But you don't put your heart into raising him, watching him grow up.
呢一個仔 由細到大 (葉:由細到大)
This son, since he was little (You:since he was little)
點都覺得自己父母 一世失敗
Always feels that his parents are complete failures,
只不過佢哋又係 咁樣捱大
It's just that they, too, struggled through life this way,
個包袱咁大 幾時至還清呢一筆兒女債
The burden is so heavy, when will this debt to our children be paid off?
葉:當天衝動不理結果 怎可分清楚
You:On that day, acting impulsively regardless of the consequences, how can it be made clear?
你怪我我怪你難以負荷
You blame me, I blame you, it's hard to bear
一息間的失控 實在沒法躲
A moment of recklessness, it's really impossible to avoid
這記耳光已無情地絕望地剩下我一個
That ear-splitting slap, mercilessly, desperately, only leaves me behind
MC仁:如果當初妳唔係咁樣嘅態度
MC Jin:If you hadn't had that attitude back then,
今時今日 又點會行錯咗呢一條路
How could we have taken the wrong path today?
葉:我與你蹤使有錯難解開心裡鎖
You:You and I, even if we are wrong, it's hard to unlock our hearts
MC仁:假如妳真係努力過 咁從頭嚟過
MC Jin:If you had really tried, then start over again
我諗 又會係另外一個結果
I think it would have been a different outcome
葉:悲哀的心輕輕撫摸 越錯誤越逃避我
You:My sorrowful heart gently caresses, the more I make mistakes, the more I escape from myself
Kit:日日返親屋企都係見度家嘈屋閉
Kit:Every day when I come home, all I see is family quarrels
你教我點樣可以繼續再留低 (Phat:唔想留低)
How can you teach me to continue to stay (Phat:I don't want to stay)
同佢傾親偈都係講埋D錢銀問題
Every time I talk to her, it's all about money
有無關心過我日常生活嘅一切
Do you ever care about my daily life?
Phat:點解由細到大都係自己去解決問題
Phat:Why have I had to solve problems by myself since I was little?
阿媽妳為咗自己拋低屋企冇再返嚟無所謂
Mom, you left home for yourself and never came back, that's fine,
俾人睇低 俾人當我係孤兒仔
I was looked down upon, treated like an orphan
同老豆一齊都不過係為咗發生關係
Being with my dad was just for the sake of having a relationship
葉:當天衝動不理結果 怎可分清楚
You:On that day, acting impulsively regardless of the consequences, how can it be made clear?
你怪我我怪你難以負荷
You blame me, I blame you, it's hard to bear
一息間的失控 實在沒法躲
A moment of recklessness, it's really impossible to avoid
這記耳光已無情地絕望地剩下我一個
That ear-splitting slap, mercilessly, desperately, only leaves me behind
Wah:我 回頭又再遇從前
Wah:I turn back and meet the past again
落寞伴著落日 往昔家中的抱怨
Loneliness accompanies the sunset, the old complaints of home
葉:我 願為你花去力氣
You:I am willing to spend my energy for you
告別舊有隔膜 讓我跟你在一起
Let go of the old estrangement, let me be with you
Kit:成日叫我學吓邊個邊個邊個個仔
Kit:Always telling me to learn from this or that child
做份乜嘢工 讀緊乜嘢系
What kind of job to do, what major to study
我想話俾妳知生我出嚟唔係同人比賽鬥威
I want to tell you that being born is not about competing with others
唔好成日攞我嚟同人哋比高低
Don't always compare me with others
Phat:時間一轉眼 點追都追唔番
Phat:Time flies, no matter how hard you chase it, you can't catch it.
諗番起細過又曾經作反出去玩
Thinking back, I used to rebel and go out to play when I was little
唔想番屋企覺得屋企好煩
I didn't want to go home, I felt like home was so annoying,
書又唔讀 工又唔番 玩到唔知時間
Didn't want to study, didn't want to work, played until I lost track of time,
光陰一去不返
Time flies
Kit:冇得揀 做人都係得果幾廿年時間
Kit:I have no choice, there are only a few decades in life
我諗一諗 供書教學其實都好大負擔
I've thought about it, paying for school and teaching is actually a big burden
Phat:我哋嘅出世就好似一張簽爆咗嘅信用卡
Phat:Our birth is like a credit card that has been maxed out
分期攤還 最後發覺回頭太難
Paying it off in installments, in the end, I realize it's too hard to turn back
Kit:我諗都係時候平心靜氣坐番低
Kit:I think it's time to calm down and sit down
去彌補同母親惡劣嘅關係
To make up for the bad relationship with my mother
Phat:呢個世界根本就冇解決唔度嘅問題
Phat:There is no problem in this world that cannot be solved.
最怕你自閉 自己越轉越迷
The most frightening thing is that you withdraw into yourself and become more and more confused





Writer(s): Davy Chan, Yong Jie (aka Kit) Liang, Mc Yen, Kwok Wah (aka Wah) Suen, Fei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.