Lao Lang - 同桌的妳 - 風行版 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Lao Lang - 同桌的妳 - 風行版




同桌的妳 - 風行版
My Old Deskmate - Adapted Version
明天你是否会想起
Will you remember what you wrote
昨天你写的日记
In your diary yesterday?
明天你是否还惦记
Will you still miss
曾经最爱哭的你
The crybaby you once were?
老师们都已想不起
The teachers can't remember now
猜不出问题的你
You, who puzzled them so
我也是偶然翻相片
Only when I flipped through old photos
才想起同桌的你
Did I recall my old deskmate
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married my sensitive and sentimental you?
谁看了你的日记
Who read your diary?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding gown?
你从前总是很小心
You were always so careful
问我借半块橡皮
When you asked to borrow half an eraser
你也曾无意中说起
You once mentioned casually
喜欢和我在一起
That you liked sitting next to me
那时候天总是很蓝
Back then, the sky was always so blue
日子总过得太慢
And the days went by so slowly
你总说毕业遥遥无期
You used to say graduation was impossibly far away
转眼就各奔东西
But in the blink of an eye, we went our separate ways
谁遇到多愁善感的你
Who encountered my sensitive and sentimental you?
谁安慰爱哭的你
Who comforted my crybaby?
谁看了我给你写的信
Who read the letter I wrote to you?
谁把它丢在风里
Who let the wind carry it away?
从前的日子都远去
The days of the past are all gone
我也将有我的妻
And I will have my own wife, too
我也会给她看相片
I will show her the photos
给她讲同桌的你
And tell her about my old deskmate
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married my sensitive and sentimental you?
谁安慰爱哭的你
Who comforted my crybaby?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding gown?
啦... 啦...
La... La...
啦... 啦...
La... La...
啦... 啦...
La... La...
啦... 啦...
La... La...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.