Leo Ku - 承擔 (台劇"好想談戀愛"插曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Leo Ku - 承擔 (台劇"好想談戀愛"插曲)




承擔 (台劇"好想談戀愛"插曲)
Bearing (TV Series "I Want to Fall in Love" Theme Song)
聲淹沒我 最後的叮嚀
The rain is drowning my last words of longing,
有多少累積 都只能歸零
So much has accumulated, but everything can only be reset to zero.
你還是細心 拉平我皺摺衣領
You're still being so meticulous, smoothing out my wrinkled collar,
遺留的項鍊 在胸前貼緊
The necklace you left behind, tightly pressed against my chest.
再沒有資格 給你一個吻
I'm no longer qualified to kiss you,
如果有悔恨 要怎麼承認
If there are regrets, how can I admit them?
什麼讓我們 丟失最初的單純
What made us lose our original simplicity?
在彼此人生 鎖上一道門
Locking a door in each other's lives.
我以為能 承擔這結果
I thought I could bear the consequences,
低頭去挽留 會顯得我太懦弱
Lowering my head to beg you to stay would only make me look too weak.
誰對誰錯 都不能讓誰更不寂寞
Who is right and who is wrong, can't make either of us any less lonely.
我一個人 承擔這失落
I'm going to bear this loss all alone,
裝作很灑脫 原來只會更難過
Pretending to be carefree, only makes me sadder.
我的天堂 從此以後無盡地墜落
My heaven has been falling endlessly ever since.
留你在心底 距離更靠近
Keeping you in my heart, we're closer in distance,
忘了我為你 曾那麼傷心
Forgetting how heartbroken I was for you for your sake.
若另一個他 抱著你抱得更緊
If another holds you tighter than I did,
至少你幸福 我才能安心
At least you're happy, then I can be at ease.
我一個人 承擔這失落
I'm going to bear this loss all alone,
裝作很灑脫 原來只會更難過
Pretending to be carefree, only makes me sadder.
我的天堂 從此以後無盡地墜落
My heaven has been falling endlessly ever since.
甘願中你的箭 直到夢都擱淺
Willingly feeling your arrows until my dreams are stranded,
多少年 誓言說了幾遍
How many years, how many vows have we spoken?
有什麼能不變
Could anything be unchanging?
我如何能 承擔這結果
How can I possibly bear the consequences?
失去你很痛 握著你只會更痛
Losing you is painful, but holding onto you will only hurt more.
放開了手 也不能讓我真的自由
Letting go of my grip doesn't give me true freedom.
我一個人 承擔這失落
I'm going to bear this loss all alone,
你的新樂園 再也不可能有我
There's no longer room for me in your new paradise.
漫漫路程 從此只能無盡地漂泊
On this endless journey, I can only drift aimlessly.





Writer(s): Ting Huang, Jue Yan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.