張國榮 feat. 黃耀明 - 夜有所夢 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張國榮 feat. 黃耀明 - 夜有所夢




夜有所夢
Dreaming at Night
張:現在二十四度 現在二十五度
Boy: It's 24 degrees Celsius now. It's 25 degrees Celsius now.
黃:現在二十八度 現在沒事給我做
Girl: It's 28 degrees Celsius now. Now there's nothing left to do.
張:沉睡中 誰來挽手過隧道
Boy: Asleep, who comes to take my hand to cross the tunnel?
黃:偷窺我 跟蹤我 驚險到想吐
Girl: Watching me secretly, following me, thrilling to the point of wanting to vomit.
張:我拒捕 我要逃 我要掛號
Boy: I refuse to be arrested. I'm going to run. I'm going to register.
合:我一路 睡不好 只為惡夢太嘈
Both: I can't sleep all the time, just because the nightmares are too noisy.
黃:重頭安睡 最多忘記了我是誰
Girl: If I sleep deeply, I can forget at most who I am.
夢裡響起一句 情人的眼淚
In the dream, a sentence rings out: the tears of a lover
合:回頭安睡 幾多人送過我玩具
Both: I turn and sleep. How many people have given me toys?
夢裡分享堡壘 讓我們熟睡
In the dream, we share a fortress, letting us sleep soundly.
合:現在是十四號 現在是十五號
Both: It's the 14th now. It's the 15th now.
合:現在是十八號 但剩下甚麼要做
Both: It's the 18th now, but what's left to do?
張:沉睡中 為何拿著刀
Boy: Asleep, why am I holding a knife in my hand?
合:橫過漫長馬路 夢境那樣恐怖
Both: Crossing the long road, the dream is so terrifying.
張:回頭安睡 幾多人送過我玩具
Boy: I turn and sleep. How many people have given me toys?
黃:夢裡分享堡壘 讓我們熟睡
Girl: In the dream, we share a fortress. Both Let's sleep soundly.
合:現在二十四度 現在二十五度
Both: It's 24 degrees Celsius now. It's 25 degrees Celsius now.
合:現在二十八度 坐在寂寞的鐵路
Both: It's 28 degrees Celsius now. I'm sitting on the lonely railway.
張: 沉睡中 誰來壓逼我汗毛
Boy: Asleep, who's holding my hair back with such force?
黃:逐步逐步鎮靜
Girl: Gradually, gradually, calm down.
張:逐步逐步鎮靜
Boy: Gradually, gradually, calm down.
合:現在盡量鎮靜 別問為甚麼鎮靜
Both: Keep calm now. Don't ask why keep calm.
合:寧靜海 共誰同遊夢境
Both: Tranquil sea, who can I dream with?
合:游過漫長背泳 睡一覺便清醒
Both: Swimming backstroke across the long distance, I'll wake up after a good night's sleep.
合:能與別人暢泳 睡一覺便清醒
Both: I can swim with others and wake up after a good night's sleep.





Writer(s): Wai Man Leung, Duan Xian Li, Yiu Ming Anthony Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.