Linda Wong - 別問我是誰 (國) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Linda Wong - 別問我是誰 (國)




別問我是誰 (國)
Who Am I (English)
從沒說過愛著誰 為誰而憔悴
I never said I loved anyone, for whom I am憔悴.
從來沒有想過對不對
I never thought about whether it's right or not.
我的眼中裝滿疲憊
My eyes are filled with exhaustion.
面對自己 總覺得好累
Facing myself, I always feel so tired.
*我也需要人來陪 不讓我心碎
*I also need someone to be with me to keep me from being heartbroken.
讓我愛到深處不後悔
Let me love to the depths and not regret it.
其實我並不像他們說的
Actually, I'm not what they said.
那樣多刺 難以安慰
So thorny, difficult to comfort.
愛人的心應該沒有罪
There should be no guilt in a lover's heart.
為何在夜裡卻一再流淚
Why do I keep crying at night?
每天抱著寂寞入睡
Every day I embrace loneliness and fall asleep.
生活過得沒有滋味*
Life is tasteless.*
#別問我是誰 請與我相戀
#Don't ask me who I am, please fall in love with me.
我的真心沒人能夠體會
No one can understand my sincerity.
像我這樣的人不多
There are not many people like me.
為何還要讓我難過
Why do you still make me sad?
別問我是誰 請和我面對
Don't ask me who I am, please face me.
看看我的眼角留下的淚
Look at the tears in the corner of my eyes.
我和你並沒有不同
You and I are no different.
但我的心更容易破碎
But my heart is more easily broken.





Writer(s): Xi Lin, Yi Zhang Cai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.