Louis Cheung Kai Chung - 一個人的武林 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Louis Cheung Kai Chung - 一個人的武林




一個人的武林
A Man's Martial World
兵蜂亂撞 寒蟬倒掛
Bees swarm wildly, cicadas hang upside down,
滿心悲忿 與懼怕
My heart full of sorrow and fear.
這刻翻天 的變化
This world-turning change,
對比星海 只算沙
Compared to the starry sea, is but a grain of sand.
荒街陋巷 頹垣碎瓦
Desolate streets and alleys, crumbling walls and shattered tiles,
遍山蓓蕾 仍開花
Yet on the mountain, buds still bloom.
生與滅都 優雅
Life and death, both elegant,
不怕命中 孤寡
I fear not solitude in my destiny.
人海相識多少 恩怨也多少
How many faces in the crowd, how much love and hate?
人生相知多少 便伶仃多少
How much understanding in life, how much loneliness?
橫豎世事吃不消 恨愛都不得對消
The ups and downs of life are unbearable, love and hate cannot cancel each other out.
離席 對月 酌杯 默然度破曉
I leave the table, face the moon, raise a glass, and silently wait for the dawn.
還是一個人 浪裡飄搖
Still alone, I drift in the waves,
還是一個人 醉倒深宵
Still alone, I get drunk late at night,
還是一個人 避過征徭
Still alone, I avoid the battles,
還是一個忍 涕泣半秒
Still alone, I suppress my tears for half a second.
人海簇擁多少 訣別也多少
How many embraces in the crowd, how many farewells?
人生識穿多少 便茅塞多少
How much wisdom gained in life, how much clarity?
橫豎世道再知曉 創傷都不懂結焦
No matter how much I understand the world, the wounds won't heal.
盤坐 鏡內 碰杯 孑然度破曉
I sit cross-legged, facing the mirror, raise a glass, and alone, wait for the dawn.
還是一個人 浪裡飄搖
Still alone, I drift in the waves,
還是一個人 醉倒深宵
Still alone, I get drunk late at night,
還是一個人 避過征徭
Still alone, I avoid the battles,
還是一個忍 涕泣半秒
Still alone, I suppress my tears for half a second.
還望一個人 過嘆息橋
I still hope to cross the bridge of sighs alone,
還望一個人 醉醒他朝
I still hope to wake up from drunkenness alone someday,
還望一個人 踏往生橋
I still hope to walk the bridge of life alone,
還望一個因 結果了了
I still hope for a clear outcome, for a single reason.
善我身 獨個行
Perfect myself, walk alone,
現我身 在武林
Present myself, in the martial world.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.