Lowell Lo - 我與她 - Inspired By Movie 《夜夜伴肥嬌》 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Lowell Lo - 我與她 - Inspired By Movie 《夜夜伴肥嬌》




我與她 - Inspired By Movie 《夜夜伴肥嬌》
Me and Her - Inspired By Movie 《Shallow Hal》
共對着夜深
Facing the deep night together,
星光會閃 仿似父蔭
Starlight sparkles, like a father's love.
自知誰合襯 伴我共度一生
I know who's the perfect match, to spend a lifetime with me.
天賜良辰 終不再悶困
A godsend moment, no longer feeling bored and trapped.
明明驟眼似冤家 偶遇碰面都吵架
Clearly, at first glance, we seemed like enemies, arguing every time we met by chance.
然而又常見
Yet, we kept seeing each other.
刻意兜圈迴避 還望到她
I'd deliberately take detours to avoid her, yet still hoping to see her.
獨到某一刻 發現冷清
Until one moment, I realized the loneliness,
而心中只得她
And only she was in my heart.
情事沒罷 我能邏輯淺述是嗎
My feelings haven't ceased, can I logically explain them?
月色雲外散 正照着路燈
Moonlight scatters beyond the clouds, shining on the streetlights.
燈光更迷人 相約步近
The lights are even more enchanting, as we walk closer together.
步輕留下印 默契在內心
Soft steps leave their mark, an unspoken understanding in our hearts.
因感性熱心 不覺便困
Fueled by sentimental warmth, I unknowingly become drowsy.
明明害怕我跟她 要共對不敢招架
Clearly, I'm afraid to face being with her, unable to handle it.
然而仍常見
Yet, we still see each other often.
刻意兜圈留下 還夢到她
I deliberately linger, even dreaming of her.
共度每一刻 發現最終
Spending every moment together, I finally realize
能開心多得她
How much happiness I owe to her.
寧靜但陶醉 共夜色清麗淡雅
Serene and intoxicated, sharing the elegant and tranquil night.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.