Lowell Lo - 果子 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Lowell Lo - 果子




果子
Fruits
在那山裡小子一個
In those mountains, a young boy I was,
每天攀山坡去採野果
Climbing hills each day, wild fruits to gather because.
沒有數過採得幾個
Never counted how many I'd seize,
有與否都不管 只愛做過
Having or not, it mattered not, please, the act alone did appease.
夏季冬季輕輕飄過
Summer and winter gently drifted by,
那遠山的山坡變得太多
Those distant hills multiplied, reaching for the sky.
望去只見高屋交錯
Looking out, I see tall buildings crisscross and intertwine,
那往昔的小子今已是我
That boy of yesterday, now a man, this life is mine.
從沒怪何以得到不多
Never questioned why I didn't gain much, dear,
撒出的種子怎不結果
Why the seeds I sowed failed to bear, my vision clear.
從沒有忘記當天攀山坡
Never forgot those days climbing the slopes so steep,
既不數收穫 何需責問為何
Since I didn't count the harvest, why question the reasons I weep?
在這都市今天的我
In this city, today I stand tall,
要攀的山坡變得更多
The hills to climb, now more than all.
沒有數過得到幾個
Never counted how many I attained,
有與否不打緊 只要做過
Having or not doesn't matter, my love, the effort sustained.
從沒怪何以得到不多
Never questioned why I didn't gain much, my sweet,
撒出的種子怎不結果
Why the seeds I sowed failed to bear, our love complete.
從沒有忘記當天攀山坡
Never forgot those days climbing the slopes so high,
既不數收穫 何需責問為何
Since I didn't count the harvest, why ask the reasons why?
平靜行過 哪慮成果
Peacefully I walk, unconcerned with the yield,
問你為何追 強自折磨
Why do you chase, darling, forcing yourself to be peeled?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.