Lowell Lo - 陪著你走 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Lowell Lo - 陪著你走




陪著你走
Walking With You
誰說 時間片刻變陳舊
Who says time fades and grows old?
全為我分秒亦停留
For me, every second stands still,
因我 身邊有你緊握我的手
Because by my side, you hold my hand so tight.
誰說永不會長壽
Love, who says it can't live long?
陪著你一生到白頭
I'll be with you, until our hair turns white,
都能 把心中星星閃得通透
And let the stars in our hearts shine bright.
陪著你走 一生一世也不分
Walking with you, for all eternity,
天天編出兩雙足印 過千山過千海
Creating footprints, two by two, over mountains and seas.
如果 走到這世界邊端
If we reach the edge of the world,
我倆已是無力前行
And our strength starts to yield,
跟我一起飛去
Fly with me,
一世伴你同路去
I'll be with you, always on this journey.





Writer(s): Lowell Lo, Susan Tang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.