MC Hot Dog feat. 關彥淳 - 輕熟女27 (我只在乎你) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction MC Hot Dog feat. 關彥淳 - 輕熟女27 (我只在乎你)




輕熟女27 (我只在乎你)
Light Mature Woman 27 (I Only Care About You)
她是個面臨尷尬的輕熟女今年27
She is a mature woman facing embarrassment, 27 this year
幾年前 經由朋友介紹認識你
A few years ago, I met you through a friend's introduction
她大我三歲 有著大姐姐的乾脆
She is three years older than me, with the decisiveness of a big sister
看似姐弟戀 最後卻含著淚
It seemed like a sibling relationship, but in the end, it ended in tears
我跑去馬祖當兵 熟女說好傷心
I went to Mazu to serve in the military, and she was brokenhearted
我的大頭兵日記都是在寫熟女
My diary as a foot soldier was filled with thoughts of her
觸景傷情 彈著思念的鋼琴
Every scene triggered a memory, and I played the piano of longing
忘不了她芳名 忘不了那場景
I couldn't forget her name, I couldn't forget that scene
這幾年 你到底是怎麼過?
In the past few years, how have you been?
而這幾年 我到底又是怎麼活?
And in the past few years, how have I been living?
事過境遷 又怎麼會是這麼折磨
Things have changed, so why is it still so tormenting?
我的老天爺 讓我們相遇 在多年以後
My God, let us meet again after so many years
鼓起勇氣 愛如潮水般的湧進
I mustered my courage, and love surged in like a tide
可是我有另外一個她了 這窘境
But I have another woman, oh, this predicament
這樣尷尬的關係 這樣尷尬的我 尷尬的熟女
Such an embarrassing relationship, such an embarrassing me, an embarrassing mature woman
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
As time passes by, I only care about you, and I am willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
In life, how often can one find a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't regret losing the strength of my life
回到家裡我還有另外一個她
When I go home, I have another woman
我的罪惡感告訴我只能有一個家
My guilt tells me that I can only have one home
我恨這關係 恨自己
I hate this relationship, and I hate myself
卻更沒了志氣 更加的喜歡你
But I have even less willpower and I like you even more
更不是玩你 不想瞞你
I'm not playing with you, I don't want to lie to you
我的坦白 你的臉色反應卻是慘白
My confession made your face turn pale
只說了聲慢慢來
You only said to take it slow
如何慢慢來 這感覺要怎麼戒
How can I take it slow? How can I stop this feeling?
我對熟女的愛 不只是迴紋針的色戒
My love for you is not just the temptation of a paperclip
愛神在錯的時間 射錯了箭
Cupid shot the wrong arrow at the wrong time
愛是否等待人 是否測錯了這感覺
Does love wait for people, or did it mistake this feeling?
熟女的愛情海 跟別人借
The sea of love for mature women is borrowed from others
我愛你卻像在害你 最大的敗筆
I love you, but it's like I'm hurting you, the biggest mistake
這關係 多麼尷尬
This relationship is so embarrassing
和女友說聲sorry 女人的心從沒那麼寬大
I said sorry to my girlfriend, but a woman's heart is never that broad
她頭髮從長髮變成短髮
Her long hair became short hair
熟女走吧 那些就先不去管它
Mature woman, let's go, don't worry about those things for now
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
As time passes by, I only care about you, and I am willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
In life, how often can one find a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't regret losing the strength of my life
為何我的愛情 是跟別人借
Why is my love borrowed from others?
有時想到這邊 我會哽咽
Sometimes when I think about this, I choke up
擦乾了眼淚 想他想了整夜
I wipe away my tears, thinking about him all night
只羨慕鴛鴦 卻不羨神仙
I only envy mandarin ducks, but I don't envy immortals
你是風景 也是陷阱
You are a beautiful view, but also a trap
就算這尷尬的關係 已經深不見底
Even if this embarrassing relationship has become bottomless
我是輕熟女 今年27
I am a mature woman, 27 this year
我是輕熟女 我只能酸自己
I am a mature woman, I can only blame myself
我們偷情像個小偷般
We have an affair like thieves
未來的憧憬 這關係何時會鳥獸散
When will this relationship fall apart, with our dreams for the future?
不去管
Don't care
也永遠不會去算
And never calculate
我們玩在一起 我們跨越道德倫理
We have fun together, we cross the boundaries of morality
我們只能酸自己
We can only blame ourselves
我們偷情 但最後也只能回到自己家裡
We have an affair, but in the end, we can only go back to our own homes
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
As time passes by, I only care about you, and I am willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
In life, how often can one find a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't regret losing the strength of my life
所以我 求求你 別讓我離開你
So I beg you, don't let me leave you
除了你 我不能感到 一絲絲情意
Without you, I can't feel a single shred of affection






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.