MC HotDog feat. 關穎 - 輕熟女27 (Acoustic Version) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction MC HotDog feat. 關穎 - 輕熟女27 (Acoustic Version)




輕熟女27 (Acoustic Version)
Gentlewoman 27 (Acoustic Version)
她是個面臨尷尬的輕熟女今年27
She is a gentlewoman of 27 facing an awkward situation
幾年前 經由朋友介紹認識你
A few years ago, I met you through a friend of mine
她大我三歲 有著大姐姐的乾脆
She is three years older than me, with the straightforwardness of an older sister
看似姐弟戀 最後卻含著淚
It seemed to be a May-December romance, but ended in tears
我跑去馬祖當兵 熟女說好傷心
I went to Mazu to serve in the military, which heartbroken my gentlewoman
我的大頭兵日記都是在寫熟女
My recruit diary was filled with writings about my gentlewoman
觸景傷情 彈著思念的鋼琴
Feeling sad at the sight of familiar scenes, I played a piano missing you
忘不了她芳名 忘不了那場景
I could never forget her name or that scene
這幾年 你到底是怎麼過?
How have you been getting by these past few years?
而這幾年 我到底又是怎麼活?
And how have I been living over the past few years?
事過境遷 又怎麼會是這麼折磨
How could it be such torture after all this time?
我的老天爺 讓我們相遇 在多年以後
My god, let us reunite after all these years
鼓起勇氣 愛如潮水般的湧進
I mustered my courage, and love surged in like a tidal wave
可是我有另外一個她了 這窘境
But I already have another woman, Oh, this is such an awkward situation
這樣尷尬的關係 這樣尷尬的我 尷尬的熟女
Such an awkward relationship, such an awkward me, and an awkward gentlewoman
*任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
*As time flies by, I only care for you, willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
How often in life can one find a soulmate?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn’t even mind losing my life for you
回到家裡我還有另外一個她
I have another woman waiting for me at home
我的罪惡感告訴我只能有一個家
My guilt tells me I can only have one home
我恨這關係 恨自己
I hate this relationship, and I hate myself
卻更沒了志氣 更加的喜歡你
But I have become even more disheartened and fallen deeper for you
更不是玩你 不想瞞你
I am not playing with you, and I don’t want to hide it from you
我的坦白 你的臉色反應卻是慘白
When I confessed, your face turned pale
只說了聲慢慢來
You only said to take it slow
如何慢慢來 這感覺要怎麼戒
How am I supposed to take it slow? How can I quit this feeling?
我對熟女的愛 不只是迴紋針的色戒
My love for my gentlewoman is not just a momentary attraction
愛神在錯的時間 射錯了箭
Cupid shot the wrong arrow at the wrong time
愛是否等待人 是否測錯了這感覺
Is love supposed to wait for someone? Did I misunderstand this feeling?
熟女的愛情海 跟別人借
A gentlewoman's sea of love that she had to borrow from someone else
我愛你卻像在害你 最大的敗筆
My greatest mistake was loving you and hurting you at the same time
這關係 多麼尷尬
This is such an awkward relationship
和女友說聲sorry 女人的心從沒那麼寬大
I said sorry to my girlfriend, but a woman's heart is never that broad
她頭髮從長髮變成短髮
She cut her long hair short
熟女走吧 那些就先不去管它
Let's leave it all behind, my gentlewoman
*任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
*As time flies by, I only care for you, willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
How often in life can one find a soulmate?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn’t even mind losing my life for you
為何我的愛情 是跟別人借
Why must I borrow love from someone else?
有時想到這邊 我會哽咽
Sometimes, I choke up when I think about it
擦乾了眼淚 想他想了整夜
I wipe away my tears and think about you all night
只羨慕鴛鴦 卻不羨神仙
I only envy the mandarin ducks, not the immortals
你是風景 也是陷阱
You are a beautiful scene, but also a trap
就算這尷尬的關係 已經深不見底
Even though this awkward relationship has already reached a dead end
我是輕熟女 今年27
I am a gentlewoman of 27
我是輕熟女 我只能酸自己
I am a gentlewoman, and I can only blame myself
我們偷情像個小偷般
We have an affair like thieves
未來的憧憬 這關係何時會鳥獸散
When will we realize our future dreams and scatter like birds and beasts?
不去管
Don’t care
也永遠不會去算
And will never bother to calculate
我們玩在一起 我們跨越道德倫理
We have fun together and disregard morality
我們只能酸自己
We can only blame ourselves
我們偷情 但最後也只能回到自己家裡
We have an affair, but in the end, we can only go home to our own families
*任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
*As time flies by, I only care for you, willing to be infected by your breath
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
How often in life can one find a soulmate?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn’t even mind losing my life for you
所以我 求求你 別讓我離開你
So I beg you, don’t leave me
除了你 我不能感到 一絲絲情意
Other than you, I can’t feel the slightest bit of affection





Writer(s): Takashi Miki, Zhi Zhen, Zhong Yen Yao, Toyohisa Araki


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.