MC HotDog - 志玲姊姊來找我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction MC HotDog - 志玲姊姊來找我




志玲姊姊來找我
Sister Zhiling Comes to Me
叭叭叭叭叭~叭叭~叭~~
Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah, dah-dah, dah--
ㄟ~你這薩克斯風是不是壞啦!?
Hey, isn't your saxophone broken?!
志玲:熱狗熱狗 你看我今天穿這樣 好不好看~?
Zhiling: Hot Dog, Hot Dog, check me out today. Do I look good or not?
熱狗:不錯啊 滿好的 OK啦!
Hot Dog: Not bad, looks great, that's fine!
志玲:恩 那你要幫人家打幾分呢~?
Zhiling: Well, how would you score it for me?
熱狗:啊你不是說最討厭別人幫你打分數 還要我打? 很盧ㄟ
Hot Dog: Didn't you say that you hate it when people score your appearance but still want me to do it? It's annoying.
志玲:唉唷~你在電視上看到的只是表面呀!你是在裝傻?還是你都沒有發現呢~?(笑)
Zhiling: Oh, but what you see on TV is only the surface! Are you playing dumb or haven't you realized yet? (laughs)
熱狗:ㄟ 你這笑 太屌了吧!你真的很無聊 不是我愛說你
Hot Dog: Hey, your laugh is super annoying! You're so boring, it's not even funny.
志玲:奇怪~為什麼你總是對我那麼冷淡?
Zhiling: Weird, why are you always so cold to me?
我又高又瘦 身材又好 又會做家事 還可以幫你燒飯、洗衣服
I'm tall and skinny, with a good figure, and I'm good at housework. I can cook and do laundry for you.
我會幫你 生小孩 為什麼你要這樣對我?
I'll even have kids with you. Why are you treating me like this?
你說阿!?我今天一定要知道答案
Tell me why! I have to have an answer today. Hmph.
熱狗:好!讓我告訴你 原因很簡單 因為你不是
Hot Dog: Alright, I'll tell you, it's simple. Because you're not Taiwanese.





Writer(s): 姚中仁


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.