MC HotDog - 怎麼能夠 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction MC HotDog - 怎麼能夠




怎麼能夠
It Can't Be
怎麼能夠 怎麼能夠 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, it can't be, Little Hotdog just appeared.
怎麼能夠 誰告訴我 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, who told me that Little Hotdog just appeared?
是誰說 婊子無情 戲子無義
Who said that bitches are heartless and actors have no loyalty?
我有情有義 我跌破眾人眼鏡
I have heart and loyalty, I shocked everyone.
我好像在演戲 景美任達華是找到了他的琦琦
I seem to be acting, Jingmei Ren Dahua has found his Qiqi.
雖然過程曲折離奇 我們稱之為 不是孽緣
Although the process was tortuous and bizarre, we call it Nie Yun, not a bad relationship, oh.
今夜花好月圓 就不小心噴在裡面 Who cares?
Tonight the moon is full and bright, I accidentally ejaculated inside. Who cares?
You know that 你懂的 我就是孩子的爹
You know what, I'm the father of the child.
不用驗DNA 以免不小心是驗出了K
No need for DNA test, in case it accidentally tests positive for K.
種瓜得瓜種豆得豆 種完草莓之後 現在出人命囉!
Whoever sows melons, reaps melons; whoever sows beans, reaps beans; after planting strawberries, now there is a murder!
我應該怎麼接受 2007我什麼都中
How can I accept this? In 2007, I won everything.
金曲最佳專輯 Wake up
Golden Melody Award for Best Album. Wake up.
(熱狗 你醒醒吧 你孩子出生啦)
(Hotdog, wake up, your child is born.)
兩個小孩子 有了小孩子
Two young people have a child.
想想可是 我也不小了
Come to think of it, I'm not young anymore.
我比較像是老萊子 我還在收集玩具呢!
I'm more like Laolaizi, still collecting toys!
我還在收集模型車
I'm still collecting model cars.
天啊 神啊 我應該怎麼辦呢?
Oh my God, what should I do?
怎麼能夠 怎麼能夠 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, it can't be, Little Hotdog just appeared.
怎麼能夠 誰告訴我 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, who told me that Little Hotdog just appeared?
夜店的女孩子們 別再為我哭泣
Nightclub girls, don't cry for me anymore.
嗚嗚 其實是我自己想要掩面哭泣
Woo woo, in fact, I want to cover my face and cry.
我可以承受所有異樣眼光在我附近
I can withstand all the strange looks around me.
我承認有點無力 但我相信勇者無懼
I admit that I am a little weak, but I believe that the brave are fearless.
有太多的狐疑 縱使有太多的狐狸
There are too many doubts, even though there are too many foxes.
姚中 仁者無敵 我想該是時候
Yao Zhong, the benevolent are invincible. I think it's time.
證明 證明自己 也可以 不就是那樣而已
To prove, to prove oneself, can't it be like that?
不過就是一題簡單到不行的選擇題
It's just an incredibly simple multiple choice question.
很抱歉 我做了壞的示範
I'm sorry, I set a bad example.
這不是試探 該來的總是會來 我們總得吃飯
This is not a test, what will come will come, we always have to eat.
我相信肚子裡的孩子 會是我的摯愛
I believe that the child in your belly will be my beloved one.
未來的路 不會因為這樣就難行窒礙
The future will not be difficult because of this.
我期待著 醫生拿著剪刀剪斷臍帶
I look forward to the doctor cutting the umbilical cord with scissors.
把壓力通通擊敗 順利地傳宗接代 和阿蒙的小孩結拜
To defeat all the pressure, successfully carry on the family line, and become sworn brothers with Amon's child.
從小聽著Hip-Hop的節拍 從小給他看著YOYOYOYO台
From childhood, listening to the rhythm of Hip-Hop, from childhood, watching the YOYOYOYO channel.
怎麼能夠 怎麼能夠 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, it can't be, Little Hotdog just appeared.
怎麼能夠 誰告訴我 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, who told me that Little Hotdog just appeared?
當我 變成哥哥爸爸 我是可靠的嗎?
When I become a brother and a father, will I be reliable?
名譽照我家 這句話 是否印證在我身上
Does the sentence "the family name illuminates my family" apply to me?
當責任落在我的肩膀 是否依然堅強
When the responsibility falls on my shoulders, will I still be strong?
我還不想長大 這句話又太過牽強
I don't want to grow up yet, but this sentence is too far-fetched.
忽然間想 這或許是我和你美麗的錯誤
Suddenly, I think this might be my and your beautiful mistake.
與其落伍 在原地踱步 不如把握住
Instead of falling behind, pacing in place, it's better to seize the moment.
勇敢地向前昂首闊步 何必緊張過度
To bravely face forward, why be too nervous?
但在這之前 先要請父母先息怒
But before that, I must ask my parents to calm down.
這首沒有蔡依林和陶吉吉在唱著 只有熱狗在饒舌
This song is not sung by Jolin Tsai and Tao Zhe, only Hotdog is rapping.
我還期望著 暫且忘了 先上車後補票
Roar, I was still hoping, temporarily forgetting, first get on the car, then buy the ticket.
有點慌了 開天窗了
I'm a little panicked, the sunroof has opened.
我的人生好像在玩股票
My life is like playing stocks.
最主要 喬治和我說這一切都是命
Most importantly, George tells me that everything is fate.
思念是一種病 由不得你信不信
Missing is a disease, whether you believe it or not.
於是我也開始相信 開始相信
So I also started to believe, started to believe.
或許一切都是上天安排好的戲劇
Perhaps everything is a play arranged by heaven.
怎麼能夠 怎麼能夠 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, it can't be, Little Hotdog just appeared.
怎麼能夠 怎麼能夠 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, it can't be, Little Hotdog just appeared.
怎麼能夠 誰告訴我 就這樣出現了小熱狗
It can't be, who told me that Little Hotdog just appeared?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.