MastaMic feat. 方皓玟 - 666 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction MastaMic feat. 方皓玟 - 666




666
666
他似一块怪石头 多次击中我额头
He's like a strange stone that has hit my forehead many times.
若这种爱会泪流 是时候放开手
If this kind of love makes me cry, it's time to let go.
不要不要皱眉头 就明白心中富有
Don't frown, understand the richness in your heart.
被欺凌 竟内疚
Being bullied, I feel guilty.
在半夜半空中尖叫 星星不去睡
Screaming in the midnight sky, the stars don't sleep.
在我心中暗处闪耀
Shining in the darkness of my heart.
努力记住快乐眼睛偷泣了
Trying to remember the happy eyes that were stolen.
不必感慨命运 尽管欢笑
No need to sigh over fate, just laugh.
他扣起两只拳头 挥向左脸都不够
He clenches his fists and punches my left cheek, but it's not enough.
望妈妈拭抹泪痕 便勇敢的出走
Seeing my mother wipe away her tears, I bravely leave.
家不再家哪里发售 卖一屋肮脏铁锈
Home is no longer home, where can I buy a house of dirty rust?
你走请你走 已受够
Go away, go away, I've had enough.
一踏入屋企门口 将自己送入虎口
As soon as I step into the door of my house, I deliver myself into the tiger's mouth.
我只系一个带上手扣嘅死囚
I'm just a dead man in handcuffs.
步入困兽斗 面对住一只野兽
Entering the beast's cage, facing a beast.
衣衫褴褛嘅人皮禽兽 红筋早已满布你嘅眼球
A raggedy human beast, red veins already filling your eyeballs.
你一手揸住支酒 再一手捉紧拳头
In one hand you hold a bottle of wine, in the other hand you clench your fist.
发泄嘅痛殴 我嘅鲜血残留喺你双手
The pain of the beatings, my blood remains on your hands.
墙上向迹太残旧 伤痛太长久我太想走
The traces on the wall are too old, the pain is too long, I want to leave.
再多一刻逗留 只会多一寸嘅伤口
If I stay a moment longer, my wounds will only grow deeper.
历史仲未埋口 我知仲有排受
History is not yet over, I know there is more to come.
我不停祈求变成荒谬嘅追求
I keep asking for something that has become an absurd pursuit.
死可能算系享受 死可以解开诅咒
Death might be a kind of enjoyment, death can break the curse.
我喺被窦用界刀一刀插入自己嘅胸口
I stabbed a box cutter into my chest in one swift motion.
看见鲜血嘅流走 前所未有嘅自由 解放了所有忧愁
Seeing the blood flowing out, an unprecedented freedom liberated all my sorrows.
转身发现醉酒嘅野兽早在守候
Turning around, I found the drunken beast already waiting.
惨叫嘅演奏我知将会无止无休
I know the screams of torment will be endless.
听着震吵的尖叫 酒精给你活在世间喧哗的需要
Listening to the rattling screams, alcohol gives you the need to live in the noise of the world.
你没有心领会每分钟心跳 当一天跌下来 学懂得笑
You don't have the heart to understand every beat of your heart, when one day you fall down, you learn to laugh.
需要沟通怎麽沟通 日日冷战太多心痛
Need to communicate, how to communicate, day after day of cold war, too much heartache.
红玻璃洒满地不可一世迁就
Red glass scattered on the floor, arrogant and uncompromising.
需要新鲜空气抖抖 别共野兽困苦中斗
Need fresh air to breathe, don't fight with the beast in the bitterness.
你走请你走 已受够
Go away, go away, I've had enough.





Writer(s): Hao Wen Fang

MastaMic feat. 方皓玟 - Dun U Dare
Album
Dun U Dare
date de sortie
01-07-2014



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.