Mayday - Together - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mayday - Together




Together
Together
五月天
Mayday
頑固
Stubborn
我身在 當時你 幻想的 未來裡
I am in your past, the future you imagined
這個狂熱和衝動 早已冷卻的如今
This passion and enthusiasm have long since cooled down
你頑固 的神情 消失在 鏡子裡
Your stubborn expression has disappeared in the mirror
只留下 時光消逝的痕跡
Only the traces of time passing are left
每顆心 的相信 每個人 的際遇
The belief of every heart, the experience of each person
每個故事的自己 反覆地問著自己
Every story of myself asks myself repeatedly
這些年 讓步的 你是否 會嘆息
In these years, will you sigh with your compromise?
有什麼 是你永遠不放棄?
What is something you will never give up?
一次一次你 吞下了淚滴 一次一次 拼回破碎自己
Time and time again you swallowed your tears, time and time again you mended your broken self
一天一天你 是否還相信 活在你心深處 那頑固自己
Day by day, do you still believe in the stubborn self that lives deep in your heart?
你追逐 你呼吸 你囂張 的任性
You pursue, you breathe, your arrogant willfulness
鼻青臉腫的哭過 若無其事的忘記
You cry with a bruised face and forget indifferently
如果你 能預知 這條路 的陷阱
If you could have foreseen the traps on this path
我想你 依然錯得很過癮
I think you would still be very addicted to the wrong
走過的 叫足跡 走不到 叫憧憬
What you have gone through is called footprints, what you cannot reach is called longing
學會收拾起叛逆 學會隱藏了表情
Learn to put away rebellion, learn to hide your expression
卸下了 這面具 我想說 謝謝你
I would like to say thank you after taking off this mask
謝謝你 一路陪我到這裡
Thank you for accompanying me here all the way
一次一次你 吞下了淚滴 一次一次 拼回破碎自己
Time and time again you swallowed your tears, time and time again you mended your broken self
一天一天你 是否還相信 活在你心深處 那頑固的自己
Day by day, do you still believe in the stubborn self that lives deep in your heart?
一次一次你 吞下了淚滴 一次一次 拼回破碎自己
Time and time again you swallowed your tears, time and time again you mended your broken self
一天一天你 是否還相信 活在你心深處 那頑固的
Day by day, do you still believe in the stubborn
你當時相信 的那些事情 會在如今 變成美麗風景
What you believed at that time will become a beautiful landscape today
每當我遲疑 從不曾忘記 活在我心深處 那頑固的自己
Whenever I hesitate, I never forget my stubborn self in my heart





Writer(s): Dead Frank


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.