Mr. - Zuo Tian - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - Zuo Tian




Zuo Tian
Yesterday
磚塊裂了色褪掉 以往飛走了
Bricks are cracked and colors faded, the past has flown away
牆角處坐下有多逍遙
Sitting in the corner, I feel so carefree
飄泊在這天與地 有各色奧妙
Wandering here on earth, there are wonders of all kinds
如螞蟻卻總不覺少
Like ants, but I never feel less
忘記嗎 幻想坐太空船
Do you remember, dreaming of traveling in a spaceship?
和誰曾度過風花雪月
With whom did I spend our time through the wind, flowers, snow, and moon?
還記著結他的和絃 也許餘情未了
I still remember the chords on the guitar, perhaps my feelings have not ended
可笑 多麼可笑 自覺渺小
It's funny, how funny, I feel so small
還說笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I laugh, unknowingly, how much I have grown
烈酒可會吃不消 夢想會否蒸發掉
Can I not handle strong liquor? Will my dreams evaporate?
就算坐上飛氈 回未來前路會有幾多條
Even if I ride on a magic carpet, how many paths lie ahead before I return to the future
三五密友通處蕩 哪怕錢少少
Close friends roam everywhere, even if we have little money
何以卻快樂直至破曉
Why are we so happy until dawn?
想說就說的氣燄 腦海中乍現
The audacity to speak my mind, it suddenly appeared in my mind
誰也有 意見總想發表
Everyone has opinions they want to share
忘記嗎 長髦故作新潮
Do you remember, when long hair was considered trendy?
前行從未怕兵荒馬亂
Moving forward, never afraid of chaos
曾挽著要好的情人 那聲線還在耳邊
I once held my beloved lover's hand, their voice still echoes in my ears
可笑 多麼可笑 自覺渺小
It's funny, how funny, I feel so small
還說笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I laugh, unknowingly, how much I have grown
烈酒可會吃不消 夢想會否蒸發掉
Can I not handle strong liquor? Will my dreams evaporate?
但我沒有飛氈 你可會明白到 昨天很遠
But I don't have a magic carpet, can you understand that yesterday is far away?
自由自我記憶永在 為何共你現已默然
Freedom and individuality, memories that will last forever, why are we now silent?
沒改變 光陰倒轉 若你看穿
Nothing has changed, time can be reversed, if you can see through it
誰介意 天邊海角 就算遠一點
Who cares, far and wide, even if it's a little further?
如今掙紮每一天 藏起眼中的困倦
Now, I struggle every day, hiding the exhaustion in my eyes
在角落裡哽咽 遙望從前路 永在昨天
Choking back tears in the corner, looking back on the path ahead, forever in the past
可笑 真的可笑 是我渺小
It's funny, really funny, it's me who's small
還說笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I laugh, unknowingly, how much I have grown
烈酒早已喝不少 夢想不會給蒸發掉
I have already drunk a lot of strong liquor, my dreams will not evaporate
但我沒法衝開人潮 你只要明白了 再不緊要
But I can't break through the crowd, just understand that it doesn't matter anymore





Writer(s): Hsiao Hsia Chen, Qi Yuan Guan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.