Mr. - 尋找一千遍 (Crystal Burn Remix) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - 尋找一千遍 (Crystal Burn Remix)




尋找一千遍 (Crystal Burn Remix)
Looking for a Thousand Times (Crystal Burn Remix)
時間似慢鏡 如世界在退後
Time is like a slow-motion, as if the world is stepping back.
想捉緊你手 到天邊無限宇宙
Want to hold your hand, to the edge of the cosmos.
徘徊在此 重看那舊鑰匙
Wandering here, looking at the old key again.
開不到記憶 你消失似要終止
Can't open my memory, your disappearance is like an end.
尋找一千遍 迷宮中聽不見
Looking for a thousand times, can't hear in the maze.
漆黑裡流連 未見到終點
Wandering in the darkness, can't see the end.
獨坐門外沒人在沒人認識
Sitting alone outside the door, no one is here, no one knows me.
想起你的黑眼睛彷似絕跡
Thinking of your black eyes, like extinct.
想與你對話 想告訴你我心跡
Want to talk to you, want to tell you my heart.
時間繼續轉 從四季中走遠
Time keeps turning, walking away from the four seasons.
漆黑裡看清 你身影叫我甦醒
Seeing you clearly in the darkness, your figure awakens me.
尋找遍地球 從冰川到汗流
Searching the whole earth, from glaciers to sweats.
尚要找幾天
How many more days to find?
獨坐門外沒人在沒人認識
Sitting alone outside the door, no one is here, no one knows me.
想起你的黑眼睛彷似絕跡
Thinking of your black eyes, like extinct.
想與你對話 想告訴你我心跡
Want to talk to you, want to tell you my heart.
如今我 在大門外大門內找了十天
Now I've been searching outside the door, inside the door for ten days.
不想放手拖你手漫遊路邊
Don't want to let go, hold your hand, wander by the roadside.
把你再抱著 輕吻你發似詩篇
Hug you again, kiss your hair like a poem.
獨自流浪在回望所有記憶
Wandering alone, looking back on all the memories.
找到你的都去闖不會吝惜
Find all yours, go through them without hesitation.
只盼再見面 擁抱你在我身邊
Just hope to see you again, hold you in my arms.
如今我 拖緊你手漫長路漫無目的
Now I'm holding your hand, on a long road, no destination.
捉緊這刻聽你講所有事跡
Hold on to this moment, listen to all your deeds.
把你再抱著 親吻你過每一天
Hug you again, kiss you every day.
紀念這天
To commemorate this day.





Writer(s): Alan Po, Julian Dash


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.