Mr. - 想太多 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - 想太多




想太多
Overthinking
走過了橫街 經過這門牌 想起了一支舊結他
Walked down the backstreet, past this door, reminded me of an old guitar.
輕奏過童話 低訴過夢與畫 仍留在這一剎
Lightly playing a fairy tale, whispering dreams and paintings, still lingering in this moment.
矇著眼尋覓 這故事背景 勾起了她悲笑哭聲
Searching blindly for this story's background, it evoked her mournful laughter and cries.
仍舊在懷念 隨時重覆這幻聽 聽得到看不清
Still reminiscing, constantly replaying this hallucination, I can hear it but not see it.
想得太多 想得太多 可知我 瑟縮在被窩
Thinking too much, thinking too much, do you know? I'm huddled in my duvet.
想得太多 失去了知覺
Thinking too much, I've lost consciousness.
彷彿已做錯
As if I've already done something wrong.
一剎那安靜 得一秒決定覺醒 偏偏在響起這歌聲
A moment of silence, a second to decide to awaken, right as this song starts playing.
彷似有生命 流傳人世心聲 難忘掉這率性
As if it has a life, spreading the heart's voice across the world. This impulsiveness is hard to forget.
承受過荒謬 與幼稚藉口
Tolerated the absurd and childish excuses.
沉默過之後 仍然繼續獨奏 像木偶 我總開不了口
After the silence, I still continued to play solo, like a puppet. I could never speak up.
想得太多 想得太多 可知我 瑟縮在被窩
Thinking too much, thinking too much, do you know? I'm huddled in my duvet.
想得太多 失去了知覺
Thinking too much, I've lost consciousness.
捉不到最初
Can't grasp the beginning.
若然忘掉我 用盡力去把你略過
If I forget about you, I'll do my best to skip past you.
若然情是錯 願從未愛過
If love is wrong, then I wish I had never loved you.
若然懷念我 現在別再說當初
If you miss me, then don't talk about the past anymore.
流星可信麼 怎相信因果 可知我 偏偏想太多
Can we trust in shooting stars? How can I believe in cause and effect? Do you know? I just think too much.
自己在惹禍 避開你是折磨 好好記住我
I'm the one causing trouble, avoiding you is torture. Remember me well.





Writer(s): Alan Po


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.