Mr. - 昨天 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - 昨天




昨天
Yesterday
磚塊裂了色褪掉 以往飛走了
The bricks have cracked and faded awayThe past has flown away
牆角處坐下有多逍遙
Sitting in the corner is very relaxing
飄泊在這天與地 有各色奧妙
Drifting in this world,There are all kinds of mysteries
如螞蟻 卻總不覺少
Like ants,I never feel less
忘记嗎? 幻想坐太空船
Have you forgotten how we dreamed of going into space?
和誰 曾度過風花雪月
My dear, who have we spent our time with in the wind, flowers, snow and moon?
還記著結他的和弦 也許餘情未了
I still remember the chords of my guitar,Maybe my feelings are still there
可笑 多麼可笑 自覺渺小
It's funny, so funny, I felt so small
還说笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I would still joke,Unconsciously, I've gotten so much bigger
烈酒可會吃不消
Will I be able to handle the strong liquor?
夢想會否蒸發掉
Will my dreams evaporate?
就算坐上飛氈 回未來前路会 有幾多條
Even if I ride on a magic carpet,How many paths will there be when I go back to the future?
三五密友通處蕩 哪怕钱少少
My friends and I would hang out everywhereEven if we didn't have much money
何以却快樂直至破晓
Why were we so happy until dawn?
想说就说的氣燄 腦海中乍現
The arrogance of speaking my mindSuddenly appeared in my mind
誰也有 意见总想发表
Everyone has their own opinions,I always want to express them
忘記嗎? 長髦故作新潮
Have you forgotten how I acted cool with long hair?
前行從未怕兵荒馬亂
I was never afraid of chaos or confusion
曾挽著要好的情人 那声线還在耳邊
I once held my lover's hand,Her voice still rings in my ears
可笑 多麼可笑 自覺渺小
It's funny, so funny, I felt so small
還说笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I would still joke,Unconsciously, I've gotten so much bigger
烈酒可會吃不消
Will I be able to handle the strong liquor?
夢想會否蒸發掉
Will my dreams evaporate?
但我沒有飛氈 你可会明白到 昨天很遠
But I have no magic carpet,You must understand, yesterday is far away
自由自我記憶永在 為何共你現已默然
My free and true memories are forever,Why are we silent now?
没改變 光陰倒轉 若你看穿
Nothing has changed,If you could see that time could be reversed
誰介意 天邊海角 就算遠一點
Who caresIf it's far away, even to the ends of the earth
如今掙扎每一天
Now, I struggle every day
藏起眼中的困倦
Hiding the exhaustion in my eyes
在角落裏哽咽 遙望從前路 永在昨天
Sobbing in the corner,Looking back at the old path, forever in yesterday.
可笑 真的可笑 是我渺小
It's funny, really funny, I'm so small
還说笑 不經不覺 大個了多少
And I would still joke,Unconsciously, I've gotten so much bigger
烈酒早已喝不少
I've already had a lot of strong liquor
夢想不會給蒸發掉
My dreams will not evaporate
但我没法衝開人潮 你只要明白了 再不緊要
But I can't break through the crowd,You just need to understand, it doesn't matter anymore.





Writer(s): mr.


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.