Mr. - 無謂再假 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - 無謂再假




無謂再假
Unworthy To Pretend
說話沒半句 安靜像廢墟 對望著兩眼
Speaking up is nowhere in sight, quiet as in ruins, gazing at each other in the eyes
心中牽掛又是誰 怎敲破問號
Who's the one that's hanging in my heart? How to break the question mark
冷漠在佔據 煙幕下寄居 卻又是愛侶 如同工作實太累
Indifference is taking over, residing under the smoke screen, yet as lovers, just like work can be tiring
分手 只差一聲半句
Breaking up is just a word away, a half-sentence
太大意嗎 揭露了他存在
Was I too careless? Revealing his existence
你在意嗎 缺席了我一個
Do you care that I'm not the only one missing?
演一對啞巴 結束這戲假 讓我來相信吧
Acting as a group of mute people, let's end this fake play, make me believe it
演不到戲嗎 說一個笑話
Can't act? Tell a joke
無謂再假 結束那笑話 結束那戲假
Unworthy to pretend, end the joke, end the fake play
別再重覆廢話 討不夠厭嗎 口不對心 放過我吧
Stop repeating nonsense, isn't it annoying enough? Insincere, let me go
可惜故事劇情留下怨恨
What a pity that the plot leaves behind grievance
未能毅然斷送傷痕 好夢被分化
I failed to resolutely sever the wounds, my dreams are fragmented
這出煽情舊文藝戲 無謂再上畫
This sensational old literary melodrama, worthless to paint again
由你自製真假
For you to create your own truth or falsehood
演一對啞巴 結束這戲假 讓我來相信吧
Acting as a group of mute people, let's end this fake play, make me believe it
演不到戲嗎 痛哭半天
Can't act? Cry for half a day
無謂再假 放低這個他 放低你我他
Unworthy to pretend, let go of him, let go of you and me
別再重覆笑話
Stop repeating the joke
放開我好嗎 口不對心 逃生有用嗎
Let me go, okay? Insincere, does escaping help?
笑聲變冷清 怕太靜 才引發劇情
Laughter turns cold and desolate, just afraid of too much silence, only then that the plot starts unfolding





Writer(s): Chi Huen Tom To, Kin Men Dash Tam, Chak Yan Ronny Lay, Chi Lum Alan Po, Kit Ming Quincy Aka Mj Tam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.