Mr. - 遇到了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Mr. - 遇到了




遇到了
I Met You
是你手 把哀愁驅走 溫柔多細膩
It was your hand that drove away the sadness, so gentle and delicate
伴你走 一生仍不夠 心塵都細味
Walking with you, a lifetime is not enough to savor all the emotions
伴你數 天昏和清早 歸途多遠路
With you, I count the sunsets and sunrises, no matter how long the journey
別要走 日落似影射 黃昏的燈已夜
Don't go, the sunset's reflection, the twilight's lamp has already lit up the night
千萬年人和人遇過了
In thousands of years, people have met
怎相信同行仍遇上了
How can I believe that I still met you as we walked along?
這邂逅 然而誰能預告
This encounter, yet who could have predicted it?
這刻故事 已開始蔓延
At this moment, our story has already begun to unfold
經過無窮幻變天氣
Through countless changing weathers
總不分離 傷心不記起
We'll never be apart, sorrows forgotten
沿途亦抱緊你
Along the way, I will hold you tight
不懂分離 此刻願共你一起
I don't understand separation, at this moment I wish to be with you forever
千萬年人和人遇過了
In thousands of years, people have met
怎相信同行仍遇上了
How can I believe that I still met you as we walked along?
這邂逅 然而誰能預告
This encounter, yet who could have predicted it?
這生以內 那天那地 再見到你
In this life, on that day, in that place, I will see you again
無窮幻變天氣 總不分離 傷心不記起
Through countless changing weathers, we'll never be apart, sorrows forgotten
沿途亦抱緊你 不懂分離 開心因你起
Along the way, I'll hold you tight, I don't understand separation, my happiness begins with you
我無意的發現
I discovered unintentionally
在這一顆心找到終點
In this heart, I found my destination
沿途挫敗碰面有多少未捨棄
Along the way, I faced setbacks, but I never gave up
看著笑臉每天願能儲起
Looking at your smiling face, I wish to cherish every day
經過無窮幻變天氣 總不分離 傷心不記起
Through countless changing weathers, we'll never be apart, sorrows forgotten
沿途幻變天氣 仍然能守護你 只要同行有著你
Along the changing weathers, I can still protect you, as long as I walk with you
只要同行有著你 有著你
As long as I walk with you, with you, with you





Writer(s): Alan Po


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.