謝霆鋒 - 一毫子 - traduction des paroles en anglais

一毫子 - 謝霆鋒traduction en anglais




一毫子
One Dime
曾经强抢你的擦胶
Once I snatched your eraser
而使你跟我绝了交
And you ended our friendship
从此抱不到你家中
Since that day I haven't been able to hold
那长毛大花猫
Your fluffy cat.
曾经借功课给我抄
You used to give me your homework
如果暗恋我的是你
If you had a crush on me
何必乱跑
You shouldn't have run away.
如今擦胶你希罕吗
Do you still value that eraser?
如今擦胶我也不怕
I'm no longer afraid of the eraser.
旧同学成熟得
My old classmate has matured
早已成为冒险家
And become an adventurer.
明天你可以请假吗
Can you take a day off tomorrow?
跟我早变两种人
Become someone else with me
也要玩耍
And let's play!
恒河沙数
Endless sands.
谁伴我上路
Who will go on this journey with me?
要是再携手 漫步
If we were to hold hands and walk
我想还给你 一毫
I would like to give you back one dime.
就当祝你好 请袋好
Just to bless you. Take care.
如果你找到一个他
If you find someone else
可了解爱的爱价
You will understand the value of love.
主唱这首歌的他
The singer of this song
已成为谁的他
Has become someone else's.
如果那天我懂结他
If I had known how to play the guitar
弹给你听爱的代价
I would have played you the price of love.
真实吗
Was it real?
恒河沙数 谁伴我上路
Endless sands. Who will go on this journey with me?
这夜我梦中 漫步
Last night I saw us walking
我想还给你 拥抱
I wanted to give you a hug.
就当祝你好 是我不够好
Just to bless you. You were too good for me.
被你得到的 一定好
The one who got you must be someone good.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.