ONE PROMISE - 平凡人的自傳 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction ONE PROMISE - 平凡人的自傳




平凡人的自傳
Ordinary People's Biographies
每個 同形態觀眾
Every one-dimensional audience
按照 年輪轉巨輪
Following the years, turning giant wheels
順著歲月流動
Drifting with the passage of time
悄悄 失去你的勇 沒有面孔
Your courage fades silently - Faceless
歲數 由慚愧歡送
Age escorts you away with shame
信仰 已再不相信
Belief no longer inspires
做夢也是無夢
Even dreams are dreamless
太重 重擔已很重 履歷卻太普通
Too heavy, the burden weighs you down, your resume is too ordinary
最平凡的我 獨唱不普通的歌
The most ordinary me, singing an extraordinary song
未幹的東西很多 最怕要再正常的過
So much undone, I fear living a normal life the most
其實要似怪獸麼 還是怕我會有錯
Should I be like a monster? Or am I afraid of making mistakes?
用我的固執行崎嶇山坡 怕平凡的我
My stubbornness leads me up rugged hillsides. I'm afraid of the ordinary me.
怪誕 常人會嘲諷
Eccentricities are mocked by ordinary people
怕痛 怕變得小眾
I'm afraid of pain, afraid of becoming unpopular,
被受壓力評論
Subjected to critical pressure.
切記 聽世界操縱 接受每個標準
Remember, let the world manipulate you, conform to every standard.
最平凡的我 獨唱不普通的歌
The most ordinary me, singing an extraordinary song
未幹的東西很多 最怕要再正常的過
So much undone, I fear living a normal life the most
其實要似怪獸麼 還是怕我會有錯
Should I be like a monster? Or am I afraid of making mistakes?
用我的固執行崎嶇山坡 怕平凡的我
My stubbornness leads me up rugged hillsides. I'm afraid of the ordinary me.
世界怪責你 任性
The world blames you for being willful.
你信你會有你 戲劇性
You believe in the drama that will be yours,
抗拒複製相似的背影
Resisting the reproduction of similar figures,
你看鏡裡你 特性
You see your unique characteristics in the mirror
碰見每隻怪獸 也尊敬
Respect every monster you meet,
叫喚你腦裡異形 叫天地嚇醒
Summon the strange creature in your mind, awaken the world.
最平凡的我 沒角色不需枷鎖
The most ordinary me, with no role or shackles,
做我的方式很多 最怕變作正常一個
There are many ways to be myself, I fear becoming a normal person the most,
無論我聽眾再多 還是會唾棄了我
No matter how many listeners I have, I'll still be scorned,
獨有的固執來編寫的歌 唱平凡的我
My unique stubbornness writes the songs, singing to the ordinary me.
要活著要怎過 最後似甚麼
How should I live in order to be like that in the end?
千億個 真的我 這麼多
There are billions of the real me, so many,
你望見麼
Can you see?





Writer(s): 林若寧


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.