林奕匡 - 花灑下的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林奕匡 - 花灑下的歌




花灑下的歌
Song Under the Shower
下雨天 交不低工作 浸個熱湯
Rainy days, work keeps piling on. Have myself a soaking hot bath.
流過汗 補充養分了麼
Been sweating a lot, have I taken in enough nutrients?
由花灑 散落我的頭殼
Spray from the shower pouring down on my head.
零碎那事情 匆匆擦過
Fragmentary thoughts quickly forgotten.
人疲倦了便從蒸氣 覓點溫燙
Tired people can look for some warmth in the steam.
何思想頃刻失控 為何洶洶湧湧
My mind begins to race, but why such a rush?
連流水都察覺 沒道理的煩惱
Even the running water can tell I'm in unreasonable agony.
想到星河圖 想到未見的元素
I think of a star chart, of elements I've never seen.
林林總總 圓圓方方 和無答案的好
All sorts of things, round and square, and the undetermined good.
為何統統 根本阻不到 回憶的轉數
Yet nothing can prevent the torrent of my thoughts.
明明早知道世上沒太多 完美番梘泡
I know there's no such thing as a perfect bubble bath,
難捉到 可卻讓我 仍會想起
Elusive as it is, I can't stop thinking of it,
最終還是你
In the end, it's still you.
夜已深 於丁方一角 這個地方
Late at night in this corner of the world,
尋快樂 低聲唱著了歌
I found joy, singing this song softly,
回音中 看瀑布的流向
Watching the direction of the waterfall in the echo.
明了有幸能想你 是種空曠
Remembering you is a peaceful feeling.
沒有人 聽見 如文字仍膚淺
No one can hear my shallow words,
隨旋律繼續演變
Flowing with the song.
為何水點可築起拼圖 靈感早滿佈
Water droplets can create puzzles. I'm brimming with inspiration.
明明早知道世上沒太多 完美番梘泡
I know there's no such thing as a perfect bubble bath,
難捉到 可卻讓我 仍再想起 始終還是你
Elusive as it is, I can't stop thinking of you, it's still you.
花開遍地 或每段曙光 多從黎明時升起
Flowers blooming, or the dawn of each day, from the break of light.
下秒鐘見你 若塵俗滿身怎去 緊抱起
When I see you next, how can I embrace you amidst the mundane?
為何思想頃刻失控 為何洶洶湧湧
My mind is racing, but why such a rush?
連時光都察覺 外面某位投訴
Even time itself can sense someone outside making a complaint.
想到不疲勞 想到共你的無數
I can't ever seem to relax, I think of us endlessly.
林林總總 圓圓方方 原來到了清早
All sorts of things, round and square. Now it's morning.
從來只想好好的清掃 才向你相告
All I've ever wanted was to clean myself up, that's why I tell you
床旁的一個你睡著了嗎 怕你不知道
The one beside my bed, are you asleep? I was worried you didn't know.
誰一生 漂泊萬里 仍會想起
Who, despite traveling ten thousand miles, can't help but think of you?
恐怕全是你
It's probably only you.





Writer(s): Po Jackson Lam, Cousin Fung, Phil Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.